Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please give me an opinion on this cycle

patrick j Adams

I want to get my body fat as low as I can, maybe 8 to 10 % and keep as musch muscle as I can or maybe bulk up a little my current BF is 14%
Current stats:
28 years old
6'0
93 kg
Test prop 50mg eod
Tren ace 150mg eod
Do this for 10-12 weeks with a pct of 6 weeks of nolva and clomid.
I know Tren isn't for beginners but I have read the most effective for cutting , thanks.

If this is your first cycle I would change tren and put clen instead. Clen has some amazing fat burning results. And take HCG so you can keep as much muscle as possible while losing fat. Good luck brah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey brother, check out this video I made on trenbolone -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html
It'll answer all of your questions.

Your cycle itself looks fine but you are missing some very important support supplements and your PCT needs a major overhaul.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Tren is definitely not for beginners man. If you are just looking to cut down the run the test and adjust diet. It just takes time to get shredded.

Top Bottom