Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please feedback. Anavar only cycle

angleslam

I was wondering if anyone here has done a Anavar cycle only,and what kind of results you had(also how much did you take, and for how long)? Im not looking to stack it with anything. Actually, i had once considered taking AAS before and decided against it(just not for me), but I recently met a former WWF superstar and talked with him for a while and he suggested using Anavar to me.He said he never had any side effects, and kept his gains.. Thanks alot and appreciate feedback..Oh yeah, im looking to just gain a little more muscle mass(alot would be great but i know it doesnt get you huge).

I ran IP Ox at 25-70 mg throughout 10 weeks....gained considerable SPEED and muscle definition along with strength, and didnt lose ANY of it. At all. Good Luck

You might also do a search there have been a lot of people here that have done anavar cycles and have liked them. Also check out Cubanito 17's thread "Anavar/Creatine cycle" or something to that effect. He has been taking if for about 40-43 days now and has been keeping a daily diary of his results on the board. Plus you should definately take the creatine with it also. The var helps he body absorb the creatine better. I am planning a somewhat similar cycle but will be adding winny and some clen into the mix also, just waiting for everything to arrive before I start. Good luck

Top Bottom