Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please critique my Test Cycle

Sic Ric

Hi, I have decided to embark on a cycle. I have done a lot of research, but there are a lot of conflicting opinions on what to do and how to do it. Please can some vets advise on my proposed cycle. I have included a brief history of my experience for context.

My Proposed First Cycle
Weeks 1-10
Test E - 200 or 250mg 2x/week
Arimidex - 0.5mg EOD

Weeks 11-12
Nothing except supplements (which I don’t intend to use on cycle so that these are a new support when come off) : creatine, BCAA, pre work out, ZMA, Fish oil and maybe Clen (for anti-catabolic rather than fat loss properties)

Weeks 13-15
hCG - 2000iu EOD

Weeks 13-18
Nolvadex - 20mg 2x/day

HISTORY/BACKGROUND:

AAS useage:
This is not technically my first as I did one about 6-7 years ago (Sust, Deca & Dbol) and gained a lot of size but also water retention/fat (diet was not brilliant, no PCT and training/diet slipped afterwards in the short term and then I went straight into a hard cut).

Training:
I have been weight training for 14 years, and taken it VERY seriously for the last 7 years. In that time I have had no more than 1 week off maybe twice, other than when I has back surgery (microdisceptomy) in Feb 2018.
Bodybuilding has been my life over the last 6 years, I take it VERY seriously.
I have tried many different routines (5x5, Bigger Leaner Stronger, Shortcut to Size, Kris Gethin’s, full body, PPL, 5 day split etc) and have made some progress but never been happy and don’t think I look like someone who lifts much let alone as seriously as I do (I am very ectomorphic by nature, and when I first lifted a Dumbell at 20 years old I was 95lbs at 5foot 6 inch and I am currently 34 years old 150lbs and have been for couple years so I guess close to generic potential)

Nutrition:
Every week’s nutrition is pre-planned and followed to a T where I track calories and macros (following IIFYM and during a bulking phase 50% cards, 30% protein and 20% fat) I have a cheat meal once a week and drink alcohol maybe once every 2 months if that. On cycle I plan to start at maintenance + 500kc at 40% Protein, 40% Carbs, 20% fat.

Any constructive critique and advice welcome.

Thanks in advance :)

Richie

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

look into the perfect pct. running just a SERM for pct is really thin

also i would suggest using aromasin instead of adex, and run blood work, see my signature on how you can do that.

Hey Steve thanks bro, where is this perfect pct? I got the hCG and Nolva does from Dr Scally’s but just left out the clomid. Will deffo run bloods [emoji1303]

Thanks - is that an article? I have read the sticky which recommends SARMS but don’t want to use those. Gogglinng perfect pct bring up a product called that, could you link please? Thanks

using hcg in pct is the worst thing you could ever do...

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

using hcg in pct is the worst thing you could ever do...

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

Dylan, thanks for taling the time to give such a detailed response. I appreciate you EXPLAINING WHY not to do something rather than like some people just making a throw away comment. I see in your pct video you suggest SARMS but I would prefer not to use these. Do you have a suggest for my cycle and PCT without them by any chance? Thanks bro [emoji1317]

Top Bottom