Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please critique this cycle :) test e and tren e

bjc227

Banned
A good friend of mine wanted me to come up with a cycle for him. He is 25 and has been training for 3 years. I'm guessing his body fat is %15. Mine is %8 so his has to be 15+. anyway, he said he wanted to do a cutter so I figured a low dose of test and tren would do the trick. And since this is his first cycle I figured using enanthate versions of test and tren would be better for him. Here's what I came up with:

mdrol 1 pill/ed wks 1-4 (the stuff is freekin strong and I don't want him blowin up)
test e 250mg/wk wks 1-10
tren e 200mg/wk wks 1-10
adex .5mg eod wks 1-12
nolva 40mg/ed wks 13-14
nolva 20mg/ed wks 15-16
oh yeah and hcg towards the end of his cycle

I'm predicting some test-only suggestions and possibly the elimination of adex due to the low test dose ;)

Let me know what you guys think :)

This is his first cycle, tren is out.
It is never better to use long esters for a first cycle because if you start getting bad side effects you can't pull out within a few days like you could on short esters.

He should stick with test e only at 400/mgs week.

Since this is a cutting cycle im assuming he will be eating lower carbs and trust me you dont want to run superdrol on reduced carbs because it greatly increase glycogen retention and you friend will feel like shit on it and will be going hypoglycemic all the time.

may want to drop the adex down to .25mg EOD

Lose the tren, 100%...

Also.. why, for fucks sake.. would anyone start with a cutting cycle?

It makes no sense.. Tell him to suck it up, hold the fat loss and bulk up.. once he is big enough he will get cut

Ok tren is out of the equation I'm just gonna get him on test e 500mg/wk with adex hcg and nolva for pct

I'm 26 but what does that have to do w anything? The cycle isn't for me...

because it is you asking the question. heres my thoughts for the stated goals on a first run.

1-10 400mg test ew
5-10 winny 50mg ed
5-end of pct liver suport
adex if needed
same day as last test inject start a 500-1000 iu eod for 10 days of hcg
day after last hcg start pct
nolva 40mg ed for 21 days then 20mg ed for 7 days
otc pct like sustain alpha for the same 30 days as the nolva

Top Bottom