Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please convince me to start a cycle

I wish I could afford Primo... but yea that should do you good, you can add something in the first 4 weeks for some kick start strength if you want... up to you Anavar or D-bol

Like sweed said steroids don't make you ripped this is manipulated by Diet.

You can get lean and cut on any compound including Deca.

RADAR

Totally agree but what I ment was will that cycle help me in acheiving what I am aiming for with regards to my diet and exercise?

Ok gentlemen, let's say ill do a 10 weeker test/primo cycle and add hgh and igf-1 to it, throw in your ideas regarding weekly injections and about pct, I can't use sustain or any other compounds online whereas it is really difficult for me to order them due to my country customs rules, and yes I will NOT use nolva whereas I just recovered from a nasty 1 month libido loss due to nolva, I can get hcg, clomid, a-dex. Let's go gents help a brother out.
Really appreciate all your efforts bro's :)

What do you guys think about this
1-10 Test E or testoviron 400 ew
1-10 Primo 600 ew
3-15 HGH 4ui 5 days 1 day off
3-15 igf-1 same as the hgh whereas this is injected in the morning and HGH at night
Should I do hcg from 3-10 500 ui or after cycle? And how would you add the pct? No nolva please :)

Last edited:
Bump! I'm looking for an easy recovery type of cycle whereas I don't want to get supressed for long, test,primo,eq or tren with hgh+igf1, how does that sound? Or just stick with test primo hgh+igf-1?

Top Bottom