Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please chime in on my peptide cycle

Is this a good non steroid cycle?

• yes, you should see serious results

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, it's too much and it's all fucked up.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • try something lighter, maybe remove the insulin,

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Blonde

Experienced peptide users please chime in.

hello, I am a 23 year old male, 6'1" and 170 pounds,

I was considering doing a steroid cycle but decided against it because of sides and not wanting to deal with HGP shutdown and PCT.

I am now considering doing a serious peptide and insulin cycle with the following dosages:

insulin @ 10 IU 3 x a day for 4 weeks

Des- igf-1 @ 100 UG a day split bilaterally for 4 weeks

mgf @ 500 UG split bilaterally for 4 weeks

ghrp-6 @ 400 UG a day split into 4 shots of 100 UG each.

Is there anything i may have overlooked?

any input is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
It's alright, I manage to eat between 4 and 5 thousand calories a day, and while i do increase strength and muscle, it is slow.

I am an athlete and i do a lot of cardio, and i think this is part of the problem, I was hoping a cycle like this could kick everything up a notch.

Keep your cycle simple... no slin for now. Use a GHRH and a GHRP. For you I would recommend something like CJC-1295 no dac and GHRP-6 dosed at 100mcg 3-4 times per day. Just ensure at least 3 hours between injs and avoid high sugar around the time of inj.

Keep your cycle simple... no slin for now. Use a GHRH and a GHRP. For you I would recommend something like CJC-1295 no dac and GHRP-6 dosed at 100mcg 3-4 times per day. Just ensure at least 3 hours between injs and avoid high sugar around the time of inj.

x2. Very good advice. This protocol will put on some great mass and really kick up your hgh levels and ghrelin release.

Re: Experienced peptide users please chime in.

There is no need for 10iu 3x a day... u are fucking out of your mind and I hope you don't kill yourself... who ever told you to even consider that us a fucking idiot....!!!!!! Please do not do that...!!!!

Re: Experienced peptide users please chime in.

There is no need for 10iu 3x a day... u are fucking out of your mind and I hope you don't kill yourself... who ever told you to even consider that us a fucking idiot....!!!!!! Please do not do that...!!!!

This thread is from April but I 100% agree with you.

This guy just needed to eat. If anyone has similar plans with similar stats just sort out your diet and training. If you want to do a cycle then it's up to you but nothing complex with potentially dangerous drugs added.

I hope this guy didn't do slin. Fuck 10IU 3 times a day at 6ft 1 and 170 pounds. No one should be using slin at those stats.

Top Bottom