Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please check out my bulking cycle!!! (should i use the dbol)

blown93302

i have thought this cycle out very carfully. i am 6' 175, and 7-8%bf. i am set on using the test, eq, winny, and liquidex, but not sure if the dbol will be worth the extra $$. here is the cycle with the dbol included. let me know what you think and if you think the dbol would be worth it. thanks

wk*cyp*eq**winny*dbol**liquidex
1**500*400*******30***1/8cced
2**500*400*******30***1/8cced
3**500*400*******30***1/8cced
4**500*400*******30***1/8cced
5**500*400************1/8cced
6**500*400************1/8cced
7**500*400*50ed*******1/8cced
8**500*400*50ed*******1/8cced
9**500*400*50ed*******1/8cced
10*500*400*50ed*******1/8cced
11*****400*50ed*******1/8cced
12*****400*50ed*******1/8cced

There is a new view on when to take dbol. Many vets are now taking it half way or at the end of their cycles
This way you get get full use of the anabolic properties of test and eq once they have kicked in.
I think this way has great potential to promote better muscle growth once your main gear
has kicked in.

oh wow.... so what would i do about the winny then??? do does my cycle look ok though and i should use the dbol?? i just dont wanna gain a shitload of fat off of this cycle, but i was thinking the liquidex would keep the bloat away. thanks

Flop the 2. Take the winny in the beginning and the dbol towards the end. Its sound good
on paper( the dbol theory), but we need more real world experience.

lol, so make me try it first huh?? i dont know.... i think i wouldnt like the dbol at the end because it would make me bloat towards the end of my cycle instead of the winny making me harder/vascular.... arent winny and eq perfect for each other though. and if i used winny at the beginning then it wouldnt be working when the eq kicked in. am i right?

I don't like that idea...
First i would definitely use dbols whenever you want to bulk up.. And use them in the beginning of your cycle..

Second you should definitely use the winny and EQ at the END of you cycle.. This is when you want to get hard and vascular...

I always do cycles like this and get amazing results

D-bol is great, but use it to taper at the end of your cycle. In your last six weeks do:

Week........d-bol
7...............30mg
8...............25mg
9...............20mg
10.............15mg
11.............10mg
12.............5mg

I know that it doesn't sound like much, but I've gained over 20lbs. doing only this before. Of course, I lost about half of it afterwards.

bh

I would throw in the D-Bol....It is a great kick start to any cycle and it is cheap so why not...Good luck on your cycle!

M18

Top Bottom