Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please check my pct

thana.char

This is my cycle 10 week
test prop 300ml/week
Masteron 300ml/week
Stano 300ml/week
Clen 30mg /week

I plan to use hcg 3 days after last injection .i will use hcg 10000 iu it's too much??.
HCG 2500 iu every 4 day .After hcg therapycomplete I will being nolvadex and clomid
Nolvadex 40 40 20 20
Clomid 50 50 25 25

All of this ok or not .please check for me thank you.

You'll never be as strong or look as good as when you're on steroids. This is a fact. All the BroScience in the world won't change that. Prepare yourself mentally for the weights to become heavier feeling, energy to wane, etc. It's just natural. And then when you can't take it anymore do another cycle.

Thank you but i just want to know about my pct is ok or not?

I don't know. I don't do that shit. But you've got all of the shit people say to take, so I guess if you take it, you'll keep all of your gains, right?

Strength will take a hit and you'll lose the fullness from steroids and look smaller, you should be able to keep a decent amount of size though until you are getting into the mass monster stages. Using things like peptides in your time off can help too

If you lift for years and juice for years, you will always look bigger than someone who hasn't juiced. You will have rear delts, upper pecs, a thick back, quads and hamstrings. Several things people who don't juice and hit it hard and heavy.

Top Bottom