Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please advise - regarding Triple- X steroid

your partner doesnt workout, and he's taking steroids, or prohormones. He's obviously dosn't know what he's doing, I mean seriously, does he think he's going to get big from just eating those tablets? (whatever they are).. Tell him to get his ass to the gym and quit bitching!

i think this might be a form of triple X mass which is a sort of pro hormone. when my friend took it he found that the gains were minimal but the aggression was through the roof. he stopped the routine and started taking them right before games and workout sessions with no ill effects...

Triple x is a potent anabolic steroid made is romania. Its meant to be crazy and there absolutely nothin on the net about them. Im tryin to find info about them but cant. A very trusted friend of mine recomended them to me and he seems to kno every lil science about steroids and hes massive. Im sure he claimed that it was 50 mg oxy and contained winstol.. as well as something to do with estrogen or anti estrogen. buts that all i kno about it. Its undergrounds as far as i kno but im sure soon enough its gonna be all over if its as strong as it seems...

prizee said:
Hello There

THis thread is a little random but im sorry! i need to find out some information for myself aswell as myboyfriend. THe thing is ive just recently found out that my partner is taking steroids (triple x) i need to know if there are anyside effect etc that i should know about? the reason i have asked this question is that i have noticed a change in his behaviour, quite sensative, easily brought to a temper - lo labido this happened all of a sudden for a couple of weeks, untill last night i found his tablets, Do they have any problems that i need to be and him aswell to be aware of? ANy help male or female would be great. Thanks for taking the time to read my post

Prizee

Hey prizee!! You sound like a really cool chick.. Your BF is a punk and you really need to find a new one.. Im 6'0 210, six pack,Italian.... Hit me up with a private message and I will send you a link to my myspace site... Post up some pics of yourself so we can all see how beautiful you are....

prizee said:
Thanks so much for your help! i dont want to be the nagging girlfriend its just worrying me because hes been acting so much out of character, hes usualy so quiet and placid but now he quite different. Ive told him myself - my mums a bodybuilder and she said he should NOT do steroids when hes not even going to the gym, but he wont listen. I just do get what the all of a sudden change is towards getting bigger - when hes never been bothered before! i dont know but thanks for your help.

maybe its you

General_Biceps said:
Hey, Triple X is a new extremely strong anabolic steroid. Not a lot people have heard about it and i only recent found them out. Its capsules are up to 250 mg per cap and if they r not fakes that means that they r up to 50 times stronger then the usual Dianabol - methandrostenolone - tab. They arent meant to be taken everyday and even when they r taken he has to train like a freak and eat like a monster. If hes just sensitive and aggressive on them then uve nothin really to worry about but the head aches r from de-hydration - not good cos the caps r so strong he needs to drink a lot of water with them. Sounds like he doesnt kno anythin about the Triple x so tell him to stay off em or do his homework or he's in big trouble. steroids r for the big boys who kno how to train, im not sayin im one but ive seem people on em and its no joke so tell him to be careful with them

Sounds like you set this post up to come in and push triple X.

tripple x steroid?? at first i thought this thread was going to be about Vin Diesel and his cheesy acting ability and one liners before i clicked on it...

OMG i wonder what Vin Diesel took in fast and the furious..OMG i heard it was primo,,winny,and low dose d-bol..but then in the more faster more furious the dose was bumped up and he added some t-bol,,,then in Tokyo "rice burner" drift he decided to cut some weight for the Brad pitt "fight club" look..will winny add 5mph to my fastball, i heard you can drink it.

just kidding

Top Bottom