Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please advise - regarding Triple- X steroid

sigmund said:
He really should NOT be taking them, whatever they are! What does he think he's going to achieve? Get him on here and we'll tell him straight. If he seriously wants to put on some muscle there's so much he can do - no steroids / supplements necessary just effort and good diet required... I think he's been told they're some kind of magic pill - there's no such thing. Get him to sign up on elite (and join a gym) if he's serious about improving his physique.

Thanks so much for your help! i dont want to be the nagging girlfriend its just worrying me because hes been acting so much out of character, hes usualy so quiet and placid but now he quite different. Ive told him myself - my mums a bodybuilder and she said he should NOT do steroids when hes not even going to the gym, but he wont listen. I just do get what the all of a sudden change is towards getting bigger - when hes never been bothered before! i dont know but thanks for your help.

wow.....of course he shouldn't do steroids if he doesn't go to the gym, your mom is correct........and your bf sounds like a tool that is just taking some worthless pills and acting like a dick because he thinks he has a reason to now

drrman said:
wow.....of course he shouldn't do steroids if he doesn't go to the gym, your mom is correct........and your bf sounds like a tool that is just taking some worthless pills and acting like a dick because he thinks he has a reason to now

Thanks drrman

Yeah i think hes a tool to haha! thanks for your input! Ive tried talking to him - but he doesnt want to listen "i dont know anything etc" i know that he dont need to take steroids or such thing to build up a bit. Ill try get him on here and you lot can tell him! he will only think im sticking my nose in , but he dont realise that im on the recieving end of his behaviour! !

prizee said:
Thanks drrman

Yeah i think hes a tool to haha! thanks for your input! Ive tried talking to him - but he doesnt want to listen "i dont know anything etc" i know that he dont need to take steroids or such thing to build up a bit. Ill try get him on here and you lot can tell him! he will only think im sticking my nose in , but he dont realise that im on the recieving end of his behaviour! !

If his true intention is to build muscle, joining a BB site like elitefitness is probably one of the best steps he can take, no need for any drugs. By the sound of it he has alot to learn, he's made a mistake with this triple-x thing, but everyone makes mistakes.

Providing he is open and willing to educate himself he'll accomplish his goals. If he's got specific questions or doesn't want to jump in at the deep-end, get him to email me. I'm happy to answer any of his questions, providing he's honest / up-front.

[email protected]

instant.muscle said:
i have no clue what triple x is, unless ur syaing that he is ur boyfriend, in that case i'd say yes he in on juice
I think you've hit it. LMFAO!!!!!!!!

I dont know anything about those pills, so I cant speak specifically on those... however as the rest of the guys previously posted, anyone who takes a steroid and doesnt workout is a freakin moron.

Magic Pills do not exist. The stuff that a lot of guys on here use, are only aids and assist in attaining the goals that they have set for themselves. They push to reach these goals proper diet and weight training first and foremost. Anyone who thinks that just taking a steroid without putting in the work is only going to experience the negatives associated with steroid use.

This includes the side effects that you have stated that he seems to be displaying... and also what lies ahead that he doesnt know about yet. Im talking about the crash that an inexperienced user will definitely run into once the use stops.

Without proper education on the subject, you can basically expect to not retain much of the gains that you will receive from a cycle whatsoever, and experience a much deeper form of depression due to hormonal imbalances in the body if you do not take measures neccessary to prevent this. That process is known as "Post Cycle Therapy" or commonly referred to as PCT.

Theres a lot of stuff involved and things that need to be considered and things that need to be done in preperation whenever a person decides that they want to try out steroids.

Its going to be difficult to talk to him about it... I can promise you that. And I believe that just from reading how you describe your interraction with him regarding the subject has already been. I hope that you can get him on here where some of the experienced veterans can help educate him on how to properly use since he has obviously decided he is going to anyway. However more importantly, you need to decide if you want to be with a person who does use steroids or not.

I advise you to personally educate yourself on the side effects so you know what to look for, and can understand why he may be acting certain ways in certain situations. This will also help you better understand how to approach him on subjects that might be a little sensitive and/or difficult to discuss.

Goodluck. :coffee:

Hey, Triple X is a new extremely strong anabolic steroid. Not a lot people have heard about it and i only recent found them out. Its capsules are up to 250 mg per cap and if they r not fakes that means that they r up to 50 times stronger then the usual D-bol tab. They arent meant to be taken everyday and even when they r taken he has to train like a freak and eat like a monster. If hes just sensitive and aggressive on them then uve nothin really to worry about but the head aches r from de-hydration - not good cos the caps r so strong he needs to drink a lot of water with them. Sounds like he doesnt kno anythin about the Triple x so tell him to stay off em or do his homework or he's in big trouble. steroids r for the big boys who kno how to train, im not sayin im one but ive seem people on em and its no joke so tell him to be careful with them

I dont care what he is takin personally. What I do think is that hes being ridiculous by taking things and expecting to grow muscles? Does he even understand what makes a muscle get bigger? You need a stimuli to get any sort of growth and popping pills does nothing like everyone just says. Not to mention he will end up destroying his body all for nothing and prolly destroy it more than ppl taking actual AAS's. Try to get him on here and what not because we can help him here. Otherwise you seriously need to make a decision about this knucklehead. Do you wanna be with someone thats gunna be so selfish to make careless decisions not caring if he hurts himself or the ppl around him? Think about that.

Top Bottom