Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Platinum Members Read Please

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
What is the point of us being Plat members? What benefits do we get as opposed to those that are free? What? Being able to put up pics? Most of use don't anyways. Being able to search? Most of use don't anyways.

Reactions: bw1
You're right. I wish we would get something more special than those that don't pay. Ie. A discount when we buy stuff at AF Store or something.

When you are plat you don't see much difference. But when you are not, it's only headaches...like "I hate these ads all over the board", "damn I can't see these girl's gallery", "F**king sh*t I can't use the search option", "damn I'd like to know what is in those only plats forums" and the list continues....in other words, life is more easy and funny in this board being plat.

Carth said:
What is the point of us being Plat members? What benefits do we get as opposed to those that are free? What? Being able to put up pics? Most of use don't anyways. Being able to search? Most of use don't anyways.

I don't look at it so much as what I get, I proud to support and be part of it :) Go Plat show your support!

And supporting a great site instead of being a freeloader. Society has enough freeloaders. I'm proud not to be another one, not ashamed. Only whores need to be paid into service, real men volunteer for duty.

The ads and banners being gone alone is worth the cost of plat. I actually use the search features and don't know why others wouldn't.

djufo said:
When you are plat you don't see much difference. But when you are not, it's only headaches...like "I hate these ads all over the board", "damn I can't see these girl's gallery", "F**king sh*t I can't use the search option", "damn I'd like to know what is in those only plats forums" and the list continues....in other words, life is more easy and funny in this board being plat.

This brings to mind a quote from the great philosopher Bret Michaels (Posion),

"You don't know whatcha got, till it's gone. And it ain't easy to get back, takes so lo-o-onggg"

hardrock said:
i think we should get a T-shirt to proudly sport out EF colors.

Oh hell.......no!

What for? So I could wear it to the gym and expose my gear usage to everybody? They would know I'm on this forum, thus making them come over here...realizing who I am and then realizing I'm Carth and I use steroids! Fuck no!

How about free gear instead?

Top Bottom