Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Platinum Members Read Please

Paulo said:
This brings to mind a quote from the great philosopher Bret Michaels (Posion),

"You don't know whatcha got, till it's gone. And it ain't easy to get back, takes so lo-o-onggg"

Cinderella sings that song, not Poison. I am going plat as soon as I start my cycle ;) .

Jarbeebus said:
Cinderella sings that song, not Poison. I am going plat as soon as I start my cycle ;) .

holy shit, you're right, now I feel doubly retarted. Not only did I totally fuck that up but the fact that I actually know the name of the lead singer from poison raises my geighness factor exponentially :worried:

I think I need to go back on nolva

Paulo said:
holy shit, you're right, now I feel doubly retarted. Not only did I totally fuck that up but the fact that I actually know the name of the lead singer from poison raises my geighness factor exponentially :worried:

I think I need to go back on nolva
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Carth said:
Oh hell.......no!

What for? So I could wear it to the gym and expose my gear usage to everybody? They would know I'm on this forum, thus making them come over here...realizing who I am and then realizing I'm Carth and I use steroids! Fuck no!

This is the T Shirt I wear to the Gym. Up in the corner.

organ.jpg

Top Bottom