Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Platehead Introduction

PlateheadJim

Penguin Keeper
Platinum
Ok, I haven't got shit back for responses from the Bro's on several questions :mad: Maybe it's because I never introduced my self to the board:mix:

Just thought I'd let everybody know what great shit is on this board and would like say a big Hi to the bro's:angel: I've doing this for about 7 years (hard natural body building) and took the chemical road about 6 months ago - never felt fucking better!! There are so many dumb asses out there with mis-information about AAS's it's amazing. Glad to have found one of the few good boards:mix:

Welcome brother. Good to have ya. Correct, their are many many dumb fucks out there that give incorrect answers and advise. This board is great for knowledge once you have figured out who to listen to. Good Luck!

By the way, what did you do for your 1st cycle?

Mule

Welcome.

What did you want to know, maybe I can help. All the other guys that post here on Elite are dicks. They really are. Except me, I am nice and friendly, unlike those assholes.

tx=nice
others=jerks, dicks, etc.

:)

Hey, plate, do you have any fina I could borrow?

I'll give it back this time. The other times I just forgot, but I won't forget this time.

Honest. :angel:

Thanks for the welcomes - 1st cycle was Fina + Androsol (not Finasol but Fina with DMSO than spraying Androsol on rest of body). Now I'm on Fina + Winny + Abombs (start the abombs next week). So far so good as I've only been on a week. By the way, anybody ever try DMSO on one cycle than Phlojel? Phlojel actually doesn't seem as effective (although it doesn't burn your ass off atleast)?

Anyway, current cycle: Fina - 10 weeks 100-140mg per day (Phlojel) / Winny 6 weeks - 30-50mg per day / Abombs 5 weeks 50-100 per day - Hopefully my liver won't mind too much.

I'm currently using another version of Phlojel made by a Canadian lab and am happy with it. I'm going to give the finasol method a shot in a couple of weeks.

Another version of Phlojel

You mean the Xenex version that was pulled because the assholes had a dispute and decided to go through pharmacies? That's the version I'm using - got it before it was no longer available. Seems to absorb real well (better the DMSO ever did) but don't have as quick of reaction.

Top Bottom