Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plateau’s on aas

PiperJennings

[FONT=&quot]I may have asked/ read this question before or something like it but I can't remember so I'm gonna ask again. Do you have to keep using MORE and MORE steroids over time to progress? For example: let's say I run 1000mgs of test with another compound at a high dose (don't plan to just an example), could I still make gains with future cycles of LOWER dosages or would I have to keep upping my total gear dosage each cycle/ year?[/FONT]

You can still make gains without cranking up dosages, but your gains won't be as huge as earlier cycles (regardless of increasing doses or not)

you can absolutely still make gains at lower doses and it some instances you will gain more because you will have not only lowered side effects but also sped up the recovery process by taking lower doses...

just increaseing the steroids is just gonna spike the side effects

you just have to accept that you can't gain and gain and gain forever. if you could these juiceheads would all be 1000 pounds of pure muscle by now. our bodies have mechanisms in place to make sure that cannot happen. you want to fuck with that the way rich piana and dallas mccarver did? then you will die very young

You can still make gains without cranking up dosages, but your gains won't be as huge as earlier cycles (regardless of increasing doses or not)

PON is correct. The problem is people don't think it's right - hence the higher doses.

Top Bottom