Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plateau

theonewhoknocks

I feel like my gains have come to a plateau. I'm eating the same and working out even harder. I'm taking .5 test e (300) twice a week. .5 tren a (100) Ed and .5masteron Ed. Should I raise my test?

How long have you been on? If gains are plateauing, you may just need to increase food. You won't always be able to eat X amount and still gain.

It you are taking tren then 2 things come to mind You need to look close at your diet and you need to switch out to a new training routine.

Yeah I have definitely upped my calorie intake an I'm already seeing results. And I didn't think about switching my routine I'll do that. Thanks

Diet. Training. Rest. It's usually one of these that play a major role. Switching up your diet. Adding more for the gained muscle/Weight. Making sure you are resting enough. Giving your body enough rest

My training consists of push/pull exercises mon i'll work all of the push muscles
Tues all of the pull muscles, wed leg presses, leg curls, calves, and free standing squats.
Thurs i'll comcentrate on lower back, deadlift and abs.
FRi, sat ,Sun i'll eat and get plenty of rest, if you hit everything properly then you should feel like you went all out.

Top Bottom