Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

plantar's wart

glennds

anyone ever had a plantars wart? for a couple weeks i had a sharp pain on the arch of my foot that i thought was a corn. i bought some of that corn remover stuff, which did nothing but burn and damage the skin around it after applying.

finally it got so painful i went to see a podiatrist. turns out it was a planters wart. a plantars wart is the same as a wart you get on your hand but it is painful because you constantly put pressure on it when you walk.

he chastised me for using that over the counter wart remover, which is salicylic acid. he said i way overapplied it and temporarily damage my skin. it was so painful i thought if i applied more it would go away quicker! duh...

he took a scalpel and filed away at the wart then applied an acid only available for doctor's use. it hurt a little but when i got home that day and took off my shoe i thought i would hit the roof!

it hurt for several days. when it finally started to subside i went for a follow up appointment one week later. the doc said most of the wart was gone but not all, so he had to redo the acid thing and now i am in pain again!

i have been limping around for three weeks now. who knew a wart could be such a such a nightmare?

Yeah, those plantar's warts can be very very painful, especially when they get deep roots. I have a friend who every 6 months had to have surgery to remove them from the bottom of his foot. He went to a homeopathic dr. who had him avoid caffeine & mint (along with a few other things) & since then he hasn't ever gotten another one!

I had plantar's warts as a child...on three separate occasions. I had them removed two times...the needle they put into my foot was absolutely horrible. I was like 9 so I screamed bloody murder! The third time I refused to have it done.
Your gonna laugh, but this really works!
Someone told my mom to on a full moon cut a potatoe in half. Rub half on my wart and buryit in the ground...when the otatoe rots...the wart will be gone!
No joking! It worked for me. It took a while, but it did go away!
My mom got a plantar's wart a couple years ago and did this same thing...except the potatoe grew into a plant! And she got two more baby warts!!!

It sounds crazy , but I swear it's a true story!

well i am happy to say the pain has subsided and i am back to my regular activities. i have gone to this podiatrist a couple times before for other foot problems and he is quite good. :)

Yea warts are no fun. I had a bad plantar wart on the bottom of my foot for two years. It was painful and embarrassing because of the size of it. I never went to the doctor like you did, glennds, but I was able to get rid of completely with epsom salt soaks, duct tape 24/7 and salicylic acid pads towards the end. I made a one time post blogger (which turned into a 3 time post) showing the before and after photos and outlining the method if anyone is interested. I can't post links because I just joined but it's at stubbornwart (dot) blogger (dot) com

-Rob

Seriously? 10 year old thread? I swear nobody looks at the date of the last post anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Seriously? 10 year old thread? I swear nobody looks at the date of the last post anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I happened to see this thread I started. I have zero recollection of ever having a planters wart or writing this about it.

Top Bottom