Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plans have changed significantly!

HelpMeBulkPeople!

I'm set to do a 13 week cycle st the end of July
1-4 weeks dbol 30mg
1-13 weeks sust 250 @ 2ml every 7 days

But I go on my honeymoon in 8 weeks for 10 days !!!!! If I shot the day I left and shot again the day I get back ( 10th day ) would that be do-able?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be perfectly doable, as sustanon has a very long halflife. In fact, in TRT they used to call it a one-month injection, as they would inject it to the patients once per month. So a three day delay won't do anything at all. If you want to be absolutely cool and relaxed, you can inject 600 mgs instead of 500 before leaving.

Make sure to be using an AI throughout the cycle, good luck, and enjoy your honeymoon.

I got everything sorted mate
Got aromasin 10mg EOD, life support 2.0 and some cod liver and vitamin tabs to add some goodness

If you inject 2mL of Sustanon all at once... gonna hurt like a bitch!!! Hurts just thinking about it......

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If you inject 2mL of Sustanon all at once... gonna hurt like a bitch!!! Hurts just thinking about it......

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Actually I have to say I've felt know pain from sustanon I've complete 3 cycles which only consisted of sus, my last cycle was 3ml every 5 days, 1.5ml each delt.
My upcoming cycle I'm stacking dbol and sus

I agree, no problem with the vacation in the middle. this is when it really pays off to run such a long ester.

Sounds like you have a good source and good injection technique to keep that PIP minimal.

I agree, no problem with the vacation in the middle. this is when it really pays off to run such a long ester.

Sounds like you have a good source and good injection technique to keep that PIP minimal.

Oh yes [emoji1320] I'm the most confident I've been since I started cycling and that literally is all down to you guys and info given [emoji1308] very much appreciated

Top Bottom