Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plans for first cycle... please critique

blaster220

Looking to do a fairly simple cycle to ease my way into the world of steroids. I actually have some inj. fina on hand, but I made it myself and am not sure I really trust it! :p However, I have pretty much decided not to use the fina, anyhow.

Here is what I am thinking about:

8 weeks

200mg Primo/week
200mg Equipose (Colombian Ganabol)/week
50mg/day Winstrol Depot for the last 4 weeks.

How does this sound? Do I need to add anything else? I believe I will be fairly prone to gyno as I had natural gyno as a teen. (Not that this cycle should cause gyno, but I just want to be safer than sorry)

Thanks!

Looking basically to add some size while hardening up a little. Will be my very first, so I don't want to blow up, get bloated and then lose it. Just trying to start out easily with friendly roids like primo, eq, etc...

I know it... I'm a puss :), but I'm working on it.

Will I need clomid during this cycle?

I would up the Primo and Eq to 300-400mg/week and run them for 10 weeks. The Winny looks good, use it for the last 5-6 weeks of your cycle at 50mg/Day. Yes you will need Clomid for post cycle. Start it 3 weeks after your last shot of Eq. E-Mail or PM me with any other questions and i'll do my best to help ya out

M18

athlete03: That was my plan... I'll just leave the fina be for now :)

Mustang: ALWAYS a pleasure... you've got mail.

Thanks guys...

All other opinions welcome!

Top Bottom