Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning a Winstrol only cycle

jota koners

Hey bros,

I have been reading online about this agent and according to some bodybuilders, Winstrol is used during the cutting phase of a bodybuilder’s season to eliminate fat. My question is if it can be used for a person who's is too much overweight to shape weight off, obviously training and eating clean. But for someone trying to cut some 50lbs, will Winstrol add benefits?

Using steroids at a very high body fat percentage is not a good idea. It is going to put a lot of stress on your organs. Wait until you are 10-12% body fat to run a steroid cycle.

If you are looking to loose body fat, look into cardarine. Cardarine is hands down the best supplement on the market for fat loss. It is not a hormone or a stimulant and very minimal in the way of side effects. You can order it from the approved source on the board sarms1.com
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Steroids are not meant for fat loss, so if this is your purpose of using winstrol, then abandon this idea. First of all, winstrol's effects are barely noticeable unless you have a BF% of 12%, which is a rather lean physiques. Secondly, the side effects for the doubtful effects that you will get are definitely not worth it.

First of all, you need to focus on diet and cardio training - without those no steroids or other PED will ever help you. Even those professiona bodybuilders who use steroids in huge amount follow a very very strict diet and train like crazy. And that is because steroids won't do the job for you - they will give you the tools, but you will have to put all the hard work in there, including the diet.

Therefore, make changes in your diet, and better opt for something like Cardarine, which is completely safe, so you would not at least get side effects. Besides, it is much more effective than any steroid when it comes to fat loss.

steroids are not fat burners.. 50 pounds is a lofty goal depending on where you are starting at.. i will assume you are overweight obviously, in this case you need to fix your diet and exercise daily

you can grab n2slin + GW for an added boost

When you have 50lbs to lose I would not recommend steroids. They are not fat burners. Winny is called a "cutting" steroid not because it burns fat but because it does not add water weight and hardens the muscles. It is more of a cosmetic drug. What you want to do is get your diet fixed first and start doing some cardio. You will see results fast if you become consistent.

Not only I would not recommend AAS while being overweight, but also I would never suggest oral only cycles

Top Bottom