Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning upcoming cycle and would like YOUR help!

BOOEY

Banned
4th Cycle. 25 years old. Right now @ 225, 5'11", bodyfat 13-15% mid cycle.

Goal: cut up, gain 5 lbs lbm.

Cycle:

EQ 800mgs Weeks 1-16
Tren E 400mgs Weeks 1-8
Test E 250mgs Weeks 1-16
Dbol 60mgs/ed Weeks 1-4
Winny 75mgs/ed Weeks 12-18

AI run throughout. Also Tylers Liver run along with the orals.

PCT

Test is there just for libido purposes. I've never done Tren. The reason for the long acting esters is I won't do daily shots.

Questions:
- Should I frontload? If so, just double up the Test/Eq/Tren for two weeks?
- Are the EQ and Tren high enough? Again, I've never done Tren before, so I am a bit hesitant to go higher, but I don't want to waste the cycle.
- Should the Tren be run longer?
- Any changes, ideas, suggestions?

Mucho thanks bros!

I'd bump the test up to at least 500 and probably 750 if it were me. I would end the winny @ week 16. Besides that I like the looks of it.

bilter said:
I'd bump the test up to at least 500 and probably 750 if it were me. I would end the winny @ week 16. Besides that I like the looks of it.

The test is only in there for libido and to keep my system running normally. I'm not a fan of test, so the less the better. As far as running Winny two weeks after, here's my reasoning: the long esters will not clear until 2 weeks after the last shot, so I figure I can run the winny into those two weeks, so I'm not crashing like a mofo.

a bomb said:
Use the Tren weeks 8-16, swap the Dbol for Winny 1-4, don't frontload.

Interesting. But if I run Tren weeks 8-16, won't that be a lot of idle time? In other words, the magic won't really start until Week 10, when the EQ hits. I'm a little wary of running Winny in the beginning, mainly because i know my bodyfat won't be that low.

Ok, I'm open to completely re-arranging my cycle. Here's what I definitely want to use: Tren E, EQ, Winny, and a low dose of Test. My goal is to get very cut up and gain a few lbs of lbm. I don't like a lot of idle time, so I'd like something that acts fast up front. Open to ideas! Also, please comment on the dosage of the tren e. thanks!

BOOEY said:
Interesting. But if I run Tren weeks 8-16, won't that be a lot of idle time? In other words, the magic won't really start until Week 10, when the EQ hits. I'm a little wary of running Winny in the beginning, mainly because i know my bodyfat won't be that low.

Well if you kickstart with Dbol your bodyfat sure as hell won't be low. Most use Dbol to get the strength and weight up quick while waiting on longer ester injectables to "kick in". Winny contrary to popular belief won't burn bodyfat. No steroid will. Winny will make your muscles hard and dense, but it won't do shit for burning fat. Diet and cardio are the only drugs for that purpose. If your are trying to get lean and mean then I would stay away from Dbol.

I would rather run Tren towards the end of my cycle because cosmetically it will make you look better than you ever have (other than the acne). We all want to look the best at the end right? If you want quicker results then run Tren A - it will hit you in a week or less.

a bomb said:
Well if you kickstart with Dbol your bodyfat sure as hell won't be low. Most use Dbol to get the strength and weight up quick while waiting on longer ester injectables to "kick in". Winny contrary to popular belief won't burn bodyfat. No steroid will. Winny will make your muscles hard and dense, but it won't do shit for burning fat. Diet and cardio are the only drugs for that purpose. If your are trying to get lean and mean then I would stay away from Dbol.

I would rather run Tren towards the end of my cycle because cosmetically it will make you look better than you ever have (other than the acne). We all want to look the best at the end right? If you want quicker results then run Tren A - it will hit you in a week or less.

I agree with you on the Tren - maybe it would be better to run at the end.

As far as Dbol and Winny, kinda disagree. Yes, dbol will make me hold water but not necessarily fat gains if my diet is in check. I basically threw it in there so I wouldn't have to be waiting around for the first few weeks while nothing was happening. As far as Winny, I'm wary about running it in the beginning for exactly the reasons you have stated - makes the muscle hard and dense. I won't be able to take advantage of that with a higher b/f - that's why I left it for the end.

Thanks! Keep the suggestions coming.

Dont run the tren at the very end - I would run 5-14 and run test 2 weeks past the tren. Trust me it will help with your recovery.

1-16 Test E 250mg/week
1-16 EQ 800mg/week
5-14 Tren E 400mg/week
1-4 Var 50mg ED
12-18 Winny 75mg ED (Orally - Take 25mg every 8 hours)

For your goals that is an awesome cycle - Screw the D-Bol for your goals go with Var!

Top Bottom