Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

planning third cycle...want to avoid getting sick

jq24

quick stats
23yo
5'8"
175 pounds
17%bf (not exact)

I just started pct for my last test cyp cycle but im already craving my next cycle. My first cycle was deca only (no test because i was worried about my hair). I gained 15pounds, kept all, and went up a few more in the months after. The cycle i was just on was a nightmare. I did 500 mg test cyp a week (split 2x). Each injection was painfull and many led to test flu. I ended up getting sick a few times through out the cycle. I still managed to gain around 13 pounds. I ended up loosing half the gains, because of getting sick. I have no idea why the deca went so well and the test didnt...
So i would like to plan my next cycle, but would really like to avoid this whole mess again. I would like to ultimatly put on more mass but i have decided to make my next cycle a cutter just to make sure my bf% doesnt get too high...and of course because summer is not far. I am hoping to get my hands on anavar, and i have access to test prop but im nervous to go through the same thing again. What im basically asking is how do i avoid getitng into the same mess as my last cycle? drop test? try better multivitamins? add probiotics?
btw im assuming my diet is in check because i put it up and got good responses...
any help would be great, and sorry for the long post

quick stats
23yo
5'8"
175 pounds
17%bf (not exact)

I just started pct for my last test cyp cycle but im already craving my next cycle. My first cycle was deca only (no test because i was worried about my hair). I gained 15pounds, kept all, and went up a few more in the months after. The cycle i was just on was a nightmare. I did 500 mg test cyp a week (split 2x). Each injection was painfull and many led to test flu. I ended up getting sick a few times through out the cycle. I still managed to gain around 13 pounds. I ended up loosing half the gains, because of getting sick. I have no idea why the deca went so well and the test didnt...
So i would like to plan my next cycle, but would really like to avoid this whole mess again. I would like to ultimatly put on more mass but i have decided to make my next cycle a cutter just to make sure my bf% doesnt get too high...and of course because summer is not far. I am hoping to get my hands on anavar, and i have access to test prop but im nervous to go through the same thing again. What im basically asking is how do i avoid getitng into the same mess as my last cycle? drop test? try better multivitamins? add probiotics?
btw im assuming my diet is in check because i put it up and got good responses...
any help would be great, and sorry for the long post

If you run a cycle ,then you need this

N2Guard
The MOTHER LOAD of all cycle support supplements!

You've seen them out there - the so called "all-in-one" cycle support products that claim to be all you need for health support while on a cycle, pixie dust products filled with a pinch of everything that amount to a whole lot of nothing.

The truly hardcore know these tiny toy products can’t cut the mustard. You need mammoth protection for every thing from A to Z when running a cycle. While other companies are combine celery sticks and fruit salad with a pinch of milk thistle, we are going the EXTRA MILE to ensure you get nothing but the best. We know when it comes to your health, no expense can be spared and only the "acme of perfection" is to be accepted.

N2 Guard - the one support supplement to rule them all is FINELY here!

N2 Guard is the mother load of all support supplements that not only protects your health but your gains as well.

Just look at what N2guard does for you!

Cholesterol Control
Blood Pressure Regulator
Anti Water Retention
Ergogenic Adaptogens
Antioxidant and Cell Repair
Receptor Up-regulation
Liver Protection
Complete RDA of Vitamins and Minerals
Better Kidney Function and Protection
Enhances and Protects Major Organs:
Circulatory system
Excretory system
Immune system
Muscular system
Nervous system
Reproductive system
Skeletal system
Digestive system

Is your heart, liver, kidneys, and other organs important to you? Do you want to make the most of your cycle? Do you want to avoid the potential side effects and health risks? Do you want to assure maximum recovery without delay? Do you want something that finely has it all?

If the answer is yes to some or all of those questions, then you need N2 Guard.

The most complete formula ever designed to be used while on cycles!

Advanced bodybuilders know that while you’re “ON” you need to guard yourself against high cholesterol, water retention, increased blood pressure and many other health risks. N2 Guard does just that. With a blend of specific ingredients, N2 Guard was designed to lower blood pressure, remove excess water bloat, and lower bad cholesterol while increasing HDL.

N2 Guard also contains additional components that prevent excessive oxidation, and prevent receptor down regulation!

So not only do you prevent physiological problems; you actually maintain the ability to grow as much as possible!

No more having to buy dozens of separate supplements! Think of it as the best insurance policy you can buy, so you never have to worry about what CAN go wrong. Instead, you feel your best, you look your best, and you reap the benefits of each and every cycle. Take just one serving and you’re covered for the day. You get everything you need, the mother load of protection with N2 Guard.

RADAR

Top Bottom