Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

planning second cycle, need help.

getnbig22

I was planning on taking 800mg/wk of cyp and 600mg/wk of decca. I am having trouble deciding whether or not to add anything else to this, and if so what? Any info would be helpfull.

600mg/week of Deca is a little high. What are your goals ? If they are to bulk then I would replace the Deca with some Eq as the sides are easy to control and maybe add some D-Bol in there for the first 5 weeks

M18

i tried d-bol at 30mg/ed and i didn't really like the results, and what do you think the limit on decca should be

getnbig22 said:
i tried d-bol at 30mg/ed and i didn't really like the results, and what do you think the limit on decca should be

I heard the sides tend to become more pronlunced when you go over 400mg/week fo Deca but I have never used it so I can't say for sure. Why didn't you like D-bol ?

M18

i was expecting more size and strength from it but it really wasn't there. I don't know, maybe I should've taken 50mg/ed?

getnbig22 said:
i was expecting more size and strength from it but it really wasn't there. I don't know, maybe I should've taken 50mg/ed?

I got great results off 25mg/Day. Are you sure it was real ? How was your diet on it ? Did you use Anti-e's ? Those are some factros that could effect your gains a great deal

M18

Top Bottom