Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PLanning for second Cycle Any thoughts

black sheep

Banned
OKay here is my plan for my second cycle, first was Sust/Deca, was not real happy with that. I gained 14 lbs, but that is another story. Here is my plan.

Test Enath. 750mg/week
EQ 600mg/week
D-bol 5 weeks, build up to 60Mg/Day then back down

Any thoughts, should I add/change anything. only thing I cannot get is G.H. or insulin, so anything but that is in my reach. BTW I already have most of the Enath. I need as well as Most of the D-bol I will need. I heard EQ qill help me eat like a mad man, and that should be what I need for mass..

looks good to me, but i think if this is only your second cycle that u will benefit from 450mg a week of eq just as much as 600mg a week. dbol and test look great. how come u can't get insulin, i just walk right in the pharmacy a buy it over the counter. maybe states are different.

Yeah EQ at 450 sounds a lot better than 600 for your second cycle. This is what my next cycle looks like:

Sustanon @ 1gram/w (1-10)
Equipoise @ 400mg/w (1-10)
Dianabol @ 40mg/day (1-5)

I also plan on using liquidex through the whole cycle. I was thinking about adding some Winny for weeks 6-12, but thanks to some good advice I'm going to drop it. The liquidex should keep the bloating at a minimum and also protect my nipples from all that test.

Top Bottom