Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning second cycle

malhavoc

So I've got about 3 weeks left in my current cycle, and here are my thoughts for my second one (start date will probably be january).

test cyp @ 500 mg weeks 1-8
ttk eq @ 600 mg weeks 1-10
winny @ 50 mg ED weeks 6-10

my first (and current cycle) is/was:

sust @ 500 mg weeks 1-8
ttk eq @ 400 mg weeks 1-10
dbol @ 30 mg ED weeks 1-5

Wasn't too impressed with the dbol (just felt bloated and crappy most of the time). Haven't noticed much from the eq yet, and I'm in week 7, so that's why I'm going to bump it up next time. I may front load it along with the cyp as well.

Anyone have any input?

I like that cycle very much and with a good diet I think you will do well...Best of luck bro!

M18

looks like an awesome cycle.. both of them really..

how's your gains from your first one so far?

Right now I'm up about 28 pounds, with very little water retention (thanks to liquidex). Some fat has been put on, but nothing I can't diet off in 4 weeks.

Something that had popped into my head after posting was running the winny from weeks 9-13. That way it'll be in my system during the 3 weeks that it takes for the EQ to get out, and then I can start clomid right after my last winny shot.

Sound theory?

Not really a cutting cycle, well not a serious one that is. I wouldn't mind gaining 10-15 pounds and dropping some fat. I'll make the final decision as I get closer to the start of the cycle and depending on how I look.

Top Bottom