Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning out a cycle ..nead some input

FOZY

Thanks for the help
3rd cycle first one with some good doses. Been off for close to a year and plan on hitting this one in NOV. I just started collecting so I nead some input. 5'8 185 LBS ( lost 7 LBS in europe on vaca but worth it) BF 13-15% I would guess but don't really know. My goal as always is to grow for now not worried about being shredded until later down the road

2 options

700mg of test weeks 1-9 (500 karachi sus and t-200)
400mg eq weeks 1-10
ref-b 1.5 cc's weeks 1-5

or

700 mg test (500 karachi sus and 200mg t-200)
300mg eq weeks 1-7
200mg primo weeks 8-12
refv B 1.5 cc weeks 1-5

Thanks

foz

whats up Iron, good to hear from you
.......That is mainly what will dtermine the start date. I am shooting for NOV but may not start until later. I go off the gell tommorow and start 20 mg of tomaxafin a day ( I am going to throw in some clomid also) for a month. Doc sais it is much easier to start form square one with shut down through the andogell. He thinks I will be back online by the end of september. If I don't go back online in a reasonable amount of time he will probably just keep me on androgell forever so either way I will be able to hit a cycle at the lastest next spring.

He also wants me to go to some stress management class ( he thinks stress is a major cause of my shut down) which I might. I do have issues dealing with alot off pressure. Anyway hopefully all we be well in the next six months and I will be able to hit this cycle.

Thats good to hear bro. Do you not think using the test in there will only futher cause problems or are you not worried about that?

Thought about primo, winstrol, anavar, and possibly eq?

Not worried about the test, One thing I will never use again is Decca. After my first cycle I used 200-300mg of decca for 7 weeks and came back fine.......Second cycle ( which as you know, I crashed hard) I used 400mg of decca for weeks 1-8 and 200 mg week 9 and I feel that was the culprit of the major shut down. I have read time and time again how hard decca shuts you down but I ignored it....Live and learn

As far as Anavar and winny are concerned I only want to do 1 17aa at a time and ref-B will be the one I use this time around. I have read EQ is a good hardener and is closely related to test so I figured it was a good choice..............I have used primo and relize in low doses that it is not a mass drug also it is real pricey hence the eq

I figured in choice # 2 the primo will make comming off a bit easier rather then in Choice #1

BTW congrads on becomming a mod.........you definatly deserve it

Last edited:
For what its worth...

I like choice one becuase EQ should not be taken below 400mg/week and should not be run for any less than 10 weeks, in the fact that it takes such a long time to kick in, IMO. I would take the primo at 200mg into the clomid to get maintain gains while natural test comes back into play. Good Luck bro. Hope this helps...

M56M

Top Bottom