Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning next cycle.

Chemaltered

Good Broly
Platinum
Hey all, wanted some input as I seem to learn something from all of you on a weekly basis.

I have spent the last 12 weeks recovering from my 12 week test/mast recomp cycle, and I want to try Primo in the worst way.

I have everything on hand, this will be my 4th cycle and I’m wanting to accomplish a low side 16 week recomp cycle.

I am 6 ft tall approximately 187-192 pounds depending when I weigh and I’m faily lean(pic in avatar is from about 15 weeks ago and I look roughly the same, maybe slightly leaner.

My goals:
1. Lean up even more, solidly into single digit BF(not sure where I am currently?)
2. Add 3-5 keepable pounds of muscle
3.low sides, moderate cycle.

This is what I am thinking:

Weeks 1-3:
Test E 2x week 250 total

Primo 3x week 700 total

Adex .2 2x week .4 mg total

Weeks 4-16:

Increase Primo to 800

No PCT needed as I will go back to trt of 160/week in week 17.

Thoughts on this plan? Would you change anything? I would run 20 weeks, but I have travels coming up and will stop at 16, unless that changes.

Thanks for your knowledge, it is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

the only thing i would watch out for is the estrogen being too low with that adex dose vs. how much test you are using

bloodwork will guide you here

Thanks Steve! Great advice as always, I’ll get bloods at week 5 or 6 as usual.

Im thinking I’ll be alright because without Primo at 250 and .4 I’m low 30’s E2 and I don’t feel the best as I get close to 20, if this happens I’ll move to .25-.3.

[emoji4] Thank You!

dosing looks good aside from possibly your ai as steve pointed out... you just need to keep a close eye on that but ive ran primo at 800 plenty of times... thats about the max i would go but with a cycle this light, that dose is fine... you should see some nice results...

dosing looks good aside from possibly your ai as steve pointed out... you just need to keep a close eye on that but ive ran primo at 800 plenty of times... thats about the max i would go but with a cycle this light, that dose is fine... you should see some nice results...

Will do,

Thank You!

Definitely watch the ai dose. When I run primo I have to usyally drop the ai all together. It never gets talked about but primo has anti e properties as well and youre running a hefty dose of it

Will do, the more I’m hearing this from everyone I’m thinking I may start at .25mg/wk and get bloods in week 4 @ trough to see what things look like with E2 before progressing forward/higher to 800.

Thanks again for the insight everyone! I appreciate it, I really dislike low E2[emoji106]

Top Bottom