Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning next cutting cycle - Opinions

bodishatva

Planning my next cutting cycle, would like some opinions. Current stat's: height 6'3", weight ~225 lbs, bodyfat ~12%. The cycle is going to look something like this:

Cyp. 400mg/week Weeks 1-8
Winny 500mg/week Weeks 1-8
Fina 75mg/ed Weeks 1-8
EQ 600mg/week Weeks 1-8

Halo 30mg/ed Weeks 1-4
Anavar 50mg/ed Weeks 5-8

Clen Weeks 2-3 & 6-7
T3 Weeks 1-3 & 6-8
DNP Weeks 4-5
Proviron / Liquidex (if I can get) Throughout

Object: to basically shred, increase muscle density and vascularity.

Thanx for the help bro's!

Bodie:devil:

I would leave out the Halo and maybe save the Anavar for a bridge. I think the rest of your cycle looks very nice and you should see some good results. Keep us updated

M18

Thanks M18,

Do you think I'll get the results I want without the 'Var and Halo's?; furthermore, do you think I should up the Fina if I drop the orals?

Peace,

Bodie

:devil:

I would go with a faster acting test like propinate to control the water retention. Also, addd some anti esrogen like liquidex to it

bodishatva said:

Cyp. 400mg/week Weeks 1-8
Winny 500mg/week Weeks 1-8
Fina 75mg/ed Weeks 1-8
EQ 600mg/week Weeks 1-8
Halo 30mg/ed Weeks 1-4
Anavar 50mg/ed Weeks 5-8
Clen Weeks 2-3 & 6-7
T3 Weeks 1-3 & 6-8
DNP Weeks 4-5
Proviron / Liquidex (if I can get) Throughout

Ok, you are a little unclear on this...is this a bridge? If not, are you sure you have enough gear?

With those amounts, you should get some serious results. I agree with the others about the halo and ox.

Damn, did you raid Gear Warehouse or something?

You could keep the ox and use for another cycle, or even do a bridge with a lowered dose.

Good luck.

bodishatva said:
Thanks M18,

Do you think I'll get the results I want without the 'Var and Halo's?; furthermore, do you think I should up the Fina if I drop the orals?

Peace,

Bodie

:devil:
Sure you will get the results you are looking for with out the Halo and the var. I would not change anything else in that cycle, it looks good.

Thanks for the input guys! It's definately appreciated. I think I will drop the halo's and anavar for later cycle.

BTW, TxLongHorn I wish I raided the gear warehouse, this sh*# get's expensive (what can I say I work to cycle - you gotta love it!); also I am looking for good results that explains the dosages. Oh yeah, Cornellius I was thinking about substituting the cyp. for prop. too, it's just that I have easier access to the cyp (who knows may change).

Peace,

Jesus, looks expensive as all hell, but sounds good too, but i'd drop the fina... with all those orals you better take the full gambit of liver helpers... and drink 2 gallons of water a day..

Top Bottom