Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning my second cycle

You should at least have aromasin on hand any time you are using a compound that converts to estrogen, which obviously testosterone does. You can get the best quality from either sarms4sale or domestic supply

I don't like EQ at all man. It is a testosterone based compound and on paper aromatizes. Less than test but it still does. Now, the issue is that in the real world, some people actually see EQ cause estrogen to be decreased. It is a tricky thing so if you go with it, just run the same amount of aromasin (assuming you are not changing your test dose). Personally, I would rather run deca as a mild anabolic.

I'm currently halfway through my first cycle doing testosterone 500mg a week with aromasin. Things are going really well and I'm ready to start planning my second cycle. My next cycle I want to use EQ equipoise at 800 mg a week on top of the testosterone. If I were to do that do I need to run more aromasin or less
I’m 26 years old and 5’6’’ 158 pounds

That's a lot for your second cycle bro, just keep the dosing low and build up over time no need to go max dose the second cycle out.

Top Bottom