Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

planning my second cycle

madisonrights

Hi everyone, I'm about to start my second cycle next week and I would like some opinions, please take a look:
my stats are
27 age
6’2 tall
220 lbs
12 % bf
One bulking cycle under my belt of only test 400 mg a weeks with hcg for 12 weeks.

Week 1-8 150mg test 500mg per week.
Week 1-8 100mg masteron EOD
Week 3-8 50mg winstrol ED

Week k 9 to 11 pct nolva 40/40/30
some tell me it should be longer but since it's my first time stacking I want to go only 8 weeks , should I see results in 8 weeks? thank you all.

very bizarre cycle you have there, you are attempting to run a very mild cycle but in the process you are wasting your money and time

i would trash the entire concept and just go with SARM's instead

a simple LGD + GW stack would grant you a mild cycle without smashing your joints and shutting you down

If you just want to run an 8 week cutting cycle run Test P between 300-500mg per week. If you are not at a very low body fat already then winny and mast will be a waste. Just focus on the diet and training and the test will help keep your muscle.

You did not mention the ester that you are going to use. With the shorter esters of testosterone you will be fine with an 8 week cycle. However, with such esters as the enanthate you need to run the cycle for at least 10 weeks, and ideally for 12-14 weeks. I did not see you mention an AI, and you need to use one for estrogen control. Aromasin would be the optimal choice at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle. Also, with winny you need to take a good liver supporting supplement, because it is liver toxic. A good choice would be N2Guard, as it is the best liver supporting supplement on the market these days.

How soon the PCT will start depends on the ester. With the shorter esters, one week after the last pin, and 2 weeks with the longer esters. Make sure to run a more complete PCT, because with the PCT you have planned you will have trouble. Consider running the perfect PCT protocol as described here - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone prop 100mg EOD
masteron prop 100mg EOD

aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

Weeks 5-10
Winstrol 50mg/day
A good liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

*Masteron and winstrol are two steroids that are really hard on your hair line. If you are worried about keeping your hair line, I would use a good anti hair-loss shampoo with your cycle like n2shampoo from n2bm.com

Top Bottom