Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning my next cycle after TRT

brian roosvelt

Hi bros, I seriously need some opinions here, I have been on TRT for years months (250mg every 10 days) and treatment has been done successfully and my doctor said my test levels were to where they need to be, after checking my blood work and I can feel it, my energy, strength and libido are excellent.

I loved test so much to the point I want to go stronger than TRT dosages, I want to run a cycle for bulking and I would like to know if there any risk of running test 400 mg a week combined with dbol 30 mg per day for 8 weeks after going through TRT like this for 4 years. I'm 45 years old and I would like to put up some muscle , not get huge, but a nice muscular look, I didn't ask my doctor about it because he might get upset, thank you for your assistance.

I see no issues with bumping up your TRT dosage to 400mg/week and adding in dbol at 30mg/day for 8 weeks. A couple tips though:

1. High dosages of testosterone and dbol are very estrogenic. You need to add an AI into your blast to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.

2. I would also add in a good liver aid supplement with your cycle since you are using liver toxic oral steroids. Look for a liver aid supplement based on NAC, TUDCA and milk thistle. I really like the product n2guard from n2bm.com.

No issues with this at all. Run your cycle with all the proper supports like Muskate listed and then just drop back to your TRT dose after your cycle.

Cycle sounds alright, More test could be a good thing for sure Don't forget about diet and never cheap out on pct.....

If your diet isnt on point you will never truly be happy with your results.

Not only diet, but also training and resting.

For the thread author - if you plan to ramp up test, keep in mind you might need aromatase inhibitor. That is because some testosterone will be converted into estrogen and you need to prevent that from happening.

Getting aromasin and dosing it at 10mg/EOD would be the way to go. You can get it from ag-guys.com

Top Bottom