Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning my next cycle... advices needed!

pegasus

I just finished my first cycle what was :

Omnadren @ about 400mg per week for 8 weeks
Test cypionate 200mg per week for last 4 weeks
D-bols 25mg per day for first 4 weeks
Winstrol depot 50mg EOD weeks 4-9.

I was very pleased with this cycle. I gained weight little over 20lbs and my strenght sky rocketed during cycle:D

I am trying to cut up now but I am planning to do my next bulking cycle after summer or later. I am not sure what gear to choose for my next cycle and how much.
My goal is to bulk up maybe another 15lbs without getting too fat. I ques I am lucky because my bodyfat % didin't chanced much with this cycle. Here is what I can get :

Test cypionate
Test enathate
Omnadren
Sustanon
Winstrol depot
Deca Durabolin
D-bols
and maybe Primobolan depot?

I am trying to find Fina or EQ but they are almost impossible to find here in Finland :(

I am looking for some opinions for my next cycle... all responces are welcome!

---Pegasus---

Try this:

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of omna
week 1 to 10: 400mg of deca
week 3 to 10: 50mg ed of winny

This should add 20lbs of quality muscle. Keep the diet clean and ad some cardio and you should be fine.

I agree with Lawnsaver, that would be a great cycle to help you reach your goals. you could even throw some D-Bol in there for the first 4-5 weeks if you like to give it a little kick start. Eat clean and Best of luck!

M18

I was thinking to take my next cycle somenthing like that. I liked Omna but it has one negative side... it takes so long to kick in!!! In my first cycle Omna really kicked in week 5! Maybe I try some other test this time.
Well...that depends much on prices.

Actually I was thinking to take 500mg of test per week and Deca but lower dosage : 200-300mg per week. And maybe take d-bols for first weeks ( Liked them a lot:D )
Winny worked ok for me but I hate to inject so often!

Maybe my next cycle will look something like this :

Test @ 500mg per week for 10 weeks
Deca @ 200mg per week for 10 weeks
D-bols @ 25 mg per day for 4 weeks
(maybe winny 50mg EOD or ED for last 6 weeks?)

Is there a big difference in 8- and 10-week cycle?

Top Bottom