Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning my next cycle

theoak01

i know im not done my first yet but i have ideas for my second in mind,which i want to start in febuary

i was thinking this

sust fina winny
wk1 1000mg 75mg ed 50mg
wk2 750mg 75mg ed 50mg
wk3 750mg 75mg ed 50mg
wk4 750mg 75mged 50mg
wk5 750mg 75mged 50mg
wk6 750mg 75mged 50mg
wk7 750mg 75mged 50mg
wk8 750mg 75mged 50mg

i will have nolva's on hand and running clomid when i come off

what do you guys think,i feel i will put on some great mass with this

alpha lipoic acid = ALA, liver regenerative and protector.... I would look into enanthate rather than sust too, 1 ester is easier to keep a constant blood level... just my thoughts...

YUM

Willyumyum said:
alpha lipoic acid = ALA, liver regenerative and protector.... I would look into enanthate rather than sust too, 1 ester is easier to keep a constant blood level... just my thoughts...

YUM

I agree. Enanthate-Winny-Fina would be a great cycle provided you have a good diet. The strength gains should be awesome. Let me know if you have any questions

M18

looks good to me...enthenate looks like it would bulk you up more, from what i know sust is the test that retains less water and is best for cutting, although strength increases are great. So if you don't care about water retention, go with enthenate

I like it, except I would do dbol first 5, then winny last 5, then u will be able to start clomid sooner, plus thats my next cycle for Feb.

The Canadian Oak said:
i know im not done my first yet but i have ideas for my second in mind,which i want to start in febuary

i was thinking this

sust fina winny
wk1 1000mg 75mg ed 50mg
wk2 750mg 75mg ed 50mg
wk3 750mg 75mg ed 50mg
wk4 750mg 75mged 50mg
wk5 750mg 75mged 50mg
wk6 750mg 75mged 50mg
wk7 750mg 75mged 50mg
wk8 750mg 75mged 50mg

i will have nolva's on hand and running clomid when i come off

what do you guys think,i feel i will put on some great mass with this

Bro, If you are 17 then I feel sorry for you. these doses for someone that young is very sad. Stacking three drugs?
That's a total of 1,625 mg/week. Try making gains when you are 21 let alone 30.
You wont be able to gain pound without being on juice.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Planning my next cycle

Your_Moms_Kneepads said:
Bro, If you are 17 then I feel sorry for you. these doses for someone that young is very sad. Stacking three drugs?
That's a total of 1,625 mg/week. Try making gains when you are 21 let alone 30.
You wont be able to gain pound without being on juice.

my thoughts exactly

Re: Re: Re: Planning my next cycle

spentagn said:

my thoughts exactly

Thanks Spentagn. I've heard his reasons for wanting to juice (lack of gains) but just cant imagine how anyone who starts that young (especially with poor genetics) to hold onto, or make any additional gains without juicing and upping the doseages is betting on a losing horse.

Top Bottom