Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning my next cycle

Karrett35

my stats are
35 years old
5 foot 9 in
185 lb
17% body fat
looking too hard in my muscles and lose some body fat. I'm looking at Sustanon, EQ equipoise, and maybe some anavar or Winstrol. my other question is should I run this 16 weeks or 18 weeks. I plan on working out at least five times a week and I'm very committed

I would go with test, primo and anavar... that would be a much better option for you to go with ... much more suited to your goals... check out domestic supply for the best quality you can find...

I would agree with Steve about keeping the cycle shorter so you don't have a harder recovery sir. I like Dylan's plan much better than the one you came up with based on your goals. I would strongly consider making those changes

my stats are
35 years old
5 foot 9 in
185 lb
17% body fat
looking too hard in my muscles and lose some body fat. I'm looking at Sustanon, EQ equipoise, and maybe some anavar or Winstrol. my other question is should I run this 16 weeks or 18 weeks. I plan on working out at least five times a week and I'm very committed

Sustanon EQ and winstrol? that's not bad but your bodyfat is too high for that IMO too much especially sustanon bloat

you're much better off going with primobolan 400mgs anavar 50mgs winstrol 50mgs n2guard 10 caps cardazol 4 caps
thats a mix to cut with and you'll shred up fast no bloat, keep orals to 8 weeks and primo to 12 weeks

my stats are
35 years old
5 foot 9 in
185 lb
17% body fat

I'm gonna take that to mean you're not in the gym now.

Your better taking 400mgs of PRIMOBOLAN;50mgs of WINSTROL and ANAVAR; add N2GUARD for organ support

Top Bottom