Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning my first Tren cycle

kefalo

Hello to all the cool dudes and dudetts here :coffee:

I'm planning my first tren cycle and I need experienced people to criticize it. It's confusing, at one moment I think I've covered all the angles, then you read something and your brain boils.

So, let me try and cut through the clutter.

My stats:

*6 months ago - I let myself go for about a year, with all the work and personal stuff, I went apeshit on junk food and found myself being a 25% bf slob eating peanut butter out of a jar and binge watching Angie Tribeca

*today - I cleaned up my act and lost a lot of the fat with no gear - I'm 36, 183 cm, 210 lbs at about 14% bf right now. I have about a dozen cycles under my belt, but never tren

*goal - get to 10% bf (anything under that makes me feel like sh..., it's just my body type and f-ing getting old I guess)

Potential cycle:
*Test Cyp. | Week 1-12 | 400 mg a week (200mg Sunday/Thursday)

*Tren 150 | Week 1-6 | 300 mg a week (150mg Sunday/Thursday, tren 150 is all I can get my hands on)

*Arimidex | Week 1-12, 0.5 mg eod
*Prami | Week 1-12 (tapering up from 0.125 to 0.25 (0.5max) ed then back to 0.125)
*HCG | Week 1-10, 250 IU two times/week | Week 10-12, 750 IU eod)

Potential PCT:
*simple 4 week Clomid | 100/50/50/25 - (first tab three days after the last shot)

*Diet:

Here's the tricky part - for me, no diet comes close to Keto when cutting (especially now that I kind of plateaued) , I plan to stay around 2500 kCal.

The issue is salt - I need it on keto and it's trouble with Tren.

My questions:

1) first of all, any comments on the cycle itself
2) the whole Nolva after tren confussion, I've seen people swear by it for the PCT and I've seen the opposite
3) HCG on pct - never quite understood why it's bad in a tren pct, people are making swipe statements but I like to understand WHY
4) apart from BP, how often to get bloodwork done and what to focus on in terms of hormones (anything apart from e2, prolactin and prog.? and how to react if anything is whacked out - for example, if prolactin acts out, do you switch to caber or cease tren)
5) any thoughts on the salt issue - if the BP is under control, is that all to look out for?
6) most importantly - apart from the subjective feeling, what do you guys consider "fully recovered" in terms of bloodwork values

Apologies for the essay and thanks for any thoughts of those patient enough to read it

Your cycle itself looks good but I personally would not include HCG in your cycle or PCT. HCG is a pretty controversial topic. I have used HCG in the past based on previous advice but after researching it in depth, I will never use it again. HCG will raise estrogen levels in the body. HCG can very easily cause side effects like gyno.

You also need a MUCH better PCT. Tren is a very harsh compound of very suppressive of natural testosterone production. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

As for diet, I HATE HATE HATE keto diets. They are great for inactive obese people but they are horrible for bodybuilders. Carbs are what keep the muscle full and fuel intense training. Your best option for holding onto all your muscle (or even gaining muscle) while loosing body fat is carb cycling.
Here is an article I wrote on how to set up a carb cycling diet for fat loss: http://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

1) first of all, any comments on the cycle itself

19nor compounds like tren and deca raises prolactin so I am happy you know how to use prami. prami is IMO a better choice than cabergoline because caber is not good for the heart.

Everything is well dosed, I like the way you use HCG : preventing the balls for shrinkage during the whole cycle then vlasting just before PCT. HCG during PCT is a NO because it shut down you LH/FSH.

The only 2 wrong things I see here is : 1) the pct is weak as fuck but you are right : no nolva with 19nor compounds. You should consider adding 4-5 testosterone boosting supplements, check what ingredients really works and what don't. And don't take SARMs during pct they shut you down (I say that because people say that on the forum). And keep in mind that your test cyp will takes 4 weeks to clear. IMO you could stop at week 11 and take the HCG one week longer. Test Cyp last in your system way longer than you think, and run clomid for 6 weeks and start only 4 weeks after 2) why tren is used only 6 weeks ? Tren acetate is, for I know, not toxic for the liver.

And don't forget to go donate your blood at week 2-3, This way the hematocryt will not be too high so you will be able to donate and hematocryt will not be a concern during the cycle. High hematocryt is the number one cause of HBP. My blood pressure went to 160/90 to 125/69 just because I've donated blood 2 times during my last cycle.
2) the whole Nolva after tren confussion, I've seen people swear by it for the PCT and I've seen the opposite

yeah no nolva after deca and tren. Made the mistake with deca once I swear to god this myth is true.

3) HCG on pct - never quite understood why it's bad in a tren pct, people are making swipe statements but I like to understand WHY

HCG acts like LH and suppress it. You cannot recover with HCG in a PCT. Use HCG to prevent your balls to shrink DURING the cycle and blast just before the PCT. Recovery is having LH/FSH and balls working. So the best think you can do is preventing your balls from dying during with HCG, then using clomid to block the stradiol receptors in the brain to give the signal to the body there is no estrogen SO no testosterone so the brain will be like "oh shit I have no test" and will start to produce LH/FSH again. But if you have already HCG, for the body it's like LH so the body won't produce more LH.

4) apart from BP, how often to get bloodwork done and what to focus on in terms of hormones (anything apart from e2, prolactin and prog.? and how to react if anything is whacked out - for example, if prolactin acts out, do you switch to caber or cease tren)

you won't have problems with your dosage. If you have puffy nipples, take more anastrozole/prami (or crush e2 with letro) and do a bloodwork to check what's going on

5) any thoughts on the salt issue - if the BP is under control, is that all to look out for?

I guess you're talking about your sodium intake. Actually too much is bad but no sodium is even worse and can raise BP also ! Don't waste your time with this thing.

6) most importantly - apart from the subjective feeling, what do you guys consider "fully recovered" in terms of bloodwork values

your same levels you were at before cycling

Your cycle itself looks good but I personally would not include HCG in your cycle or PCT. HCG is a pretty controversial topic. I have used HCG in the past based on previous advice but after researching it in depth, I will never use it again. HCG will raise estrogen levels in the body. HCG can very easily cause side effects like gyno.

HCG is a controversial topic but with strong compounds like deca and tren that shut down HARD IMO it should be crazy to let your balls dying during a cycle like that. Many people in my gym never recovered a deca cycle and are on TRT for life because they have forgotten HCG..!

Hello to all the cool dudes and dudetts here :coffee:

I'm planning my first tren cycle and I need experienced people to criticize it. It's confusing, at one moment I think I've covered all the angles, then you read something and your brain boils.

So, let me try and cut through the clutter.

My stats:

*6 months ago - I let myself go for about a year, with all the work and personal stuff, I went apeshit on junk food and found myself being a 25% bf slob eating peanut butter out of a jar and binge watching Angie Tribeca

*today - I cleaned up my act and lost a lot of the fat with no gear - I'm 36, 183 cm, 210 lbs at about 14% bf right now. I have about a dozen cycles under my belt, but never tren

*goal - get to 10% bf (anything under that makes me feel like sh..., it's just my body type and f-ing getting old I guess)

Potential cycle:
*Test Cyp. | Week 1-12 | 400 mg a week (200mg Sunday/Thursday)

*Tren 150 | Week 1-6 | 300 mg a week (150mg Sunday/Thursday, tren 150 is all I can get my hands on)

*Arimidex | Week 1-12, 0.5 mg eod
*Prami | Week 1-12 (tapering up from 0.125 to 0.25 (0.5max) ed then back to 0.125)
*HCG | Week 1-10, 250 IU two times/week | Week 10-12, 750 IU eod)

Potential PCT:
*simple 4 week Clomid | 100/50/50/25 - (first tab three days after the last shot)

*Diet:

Here's the tricky part - for me, no diet comes close to Keto when cutting (especially now that I kind of plateaued) , I plan to stay around 2500 kCal.

The issue is salt - I need it on keto and it's trouble with Tren.

My questions:

1) first of all, any comments on the cycle itself Overall, the cycle is looking good
2) the whole Nolva after tren confussion, I've seen people swear by it for the PCT and I've seen the opposite You can use nolva on PCT after trenbolone cycles, just make sure to take enough time between ending the cycle and starting the PCT, to make sure that trenbolone is out of the system.
4) apart from BP, how often to get bloodwork done and what to focus on in terms of hormones (anything apart from e2, prolactin and prog.? and how to react if anything is whacked out - for example, if prolactin acts out, do you switch to caber or cease tren) Estrogen, prolactin, testosterone....the normal stuff. It is also good to see the liver enzymes
6) most importantly - apart from the subjective feeling, what do you guys consider "fully recovered" in terms of bloodwork values Before starting a cycle, you need to run a blood work in order to determine your hormonal baseline - that is - what is good for your body and natural. Once you are over with the PCT, ideally you want your body to get back to the baseline.

Apologies for the essay and thanks for any thoughts of those patient enough to read it

I would not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.

I like your set up but would make 2 changes. First I would not use HCG. There is really no need for it. If you are going to use it anyways then your doses look good to me. Second part is the keto diet. With tren you want to have carbs spread out throughout the day.

Top Bottom