Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning my first cycle - opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Could get a little bigger if i kept with being natural but throughout the past 3 years of training I have been cutting trying to get shredded and all the muscle i put on i burnt off due to not watching my nutrition and literally dropping everything too low to quick, every year of training it gets harder and harder to put on muscle thats why I wanted to speed the process up a little

I Could get a little bigger if i kept with being natural but throughout the past 3 years of training I have been cutting trying to get shredded and all the muscle i put on i burnt off due to not watching my nutrition and literally dropping everything too low to quick, every year of training it gets harder and harder to put on muscle thats why I wanted to speed the process up a little

you need to learn to diet properly then...

Steroids help only so much you need to learn how to diet, and at 20 your body is producing pleanty of test.
I suggest waiting until you're 25 and concentrate on building a good foundation right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom