Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning to get serious.

So Next september Ill be going serious about this, and hoping to jump to the next lvl.... So see if it sounds reasonable.

Im currently on 4iu hgh Ed and planning for staying year round with it.

im on contest season and will finish next week and weight is at 76kg on stage for 174tall.

so Its likely ill be around 85 to 90kg by september. (hopefully under 12%bf)

Long 16 week cycle consisting of:

-500 to 750 test
-450 to 600 tri tren (lab dependant) / -750 deca (unsure)
- 100mg 4 week anadrol kick start
- Slin 4 week on 4 week off, but checking protocols and dosages.
-probably would add some winny last 8 weeks.
+ 4iu hgh ED
Anyone been through something like this?

First cycle? that's a shit ton of gear for someone looking to weight about 190lbs.

your like 5 foot 7? shouldn't need that much shit to weight 190 lbs. Imo

16 weeks of tren :/ never like that idea don't care if it's long Ester
Unless ur on Trt long tren runs are not wise

16 weeks of tren :/ never like that idea don't care if it's long Ester
Unless ur on Trt long tren runs are not wise

Also pair that with hgh, slin, test and deca? and he's looking to be 190lbs AFTER this cycle? He must not eat. I'm sure there are national level competitors that take less shit. Probably pros too

not first cycle obviously and not going on tren for 16 weeks, [emoji14]. it willl be tren and then deca after x amount of weeks, but am unsure....I reckon Ill be around 85 to 90kg for when I start.

not first cycle obviously and not going on tren for 16 weeks, [emoji14]. it willl be tren and then deca after x amount of weeks, but am unsure....I reckon Ill be around 85 to 90kg for when I start.

How tall are you? still too much for someone 190lbs. Unless your 4'6". Even then, something like this is for an extremely advanced user. And if you were that, i highly doubt you'd be asking for advice on a forum

Top Bottom