Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning to get serious.

never mind, I meant cycle.

I'm a physique competitor planning to go for the arnold classic europe amateur next season and looking for going a little more serious and have a chance to do something.
but nevermind, sorry for asking for such a thing.... I never understand why in forums people slate the newbies to the forum this much...
If anyone else is able to give some feedback on a similar cycle that Ive layed out? Ive never used slin, and havent been on that dose of tren before but Ive been fine on 300mg parabolin AP no mad issues.

No one is gonna give advice to a guy that is stubborn and won't give more stars or cycle history !
I stated in a post before this about that
And if a guy wants to be stubborn then the advanced guys will not wanna help it's about helping the guys that "don't know " not solo feeding them cycles and doses !

That's like me giving advice to a 12 yr old on how to jack up his hormones . He is gonna have issues and not about to function properly

From what I read ur not advanced in hormones . So until u can post diet age and how long u ha been training and how many cycle and what u have done im out as well and won't help!

Enjoy ur day sir....

So Next september Ill be going serious about this, and hoping to jump to the next lvl.... So see if it sounds reasonable.

Im currently on 4iu hgh Ed and planning for staying year round with it.

im on contest season and will finish next week and weight is at 76kg on stage for 174tall.

so Its likely ill be around 85 to 90kg by september. (hopefully under 12%bf)

Long 16 week cycle consisting of:

-500 to 750 test
-450 to 600 tri tren (lab dependant) / -750 deca (unsure)
- 100mg 4 week anadrol kick start
- Slin 4 week on 4 week off, but checking protocols and dosages.
-probably would add some winny last 8 weeks.
+ 4iu hgh ED
Anyone been through something like this?

Yeah, looks good but I'd drop the anadrol and just kickstart with 1000-1500mg of test the first week. You should add Arimidex .5mg EOD.

What's your plan for pct? How old are you?

Vast was bombed for giving stupid fucking advice. way too much gear and this guy (vast) tells him to up his test. Bombed!!!

Vast was bombed for giving stupid fucking advice. way too much gear and this guy (vast) tells him to up his test. Bombed!!!

We still don't have this guys age!

Normally the young guys give all stats besides age ! I could be wrong though ...

Come on man that gear is good for a beginner if they have a shitty ugl that is seriously under doses

Run that stuff with real legit high doses ur nuts are gonna hide up inside ya for a long wile and if u want them back they might have forgotten how to come back !

Too much gear? I know people that have run almost this same cycle with phenomenal results. Would def like a little more info on the OP but I don't think my advice was off base. He wants to jumpstart so why not just jumpstart with double test the first week instead of introducing another compound? I also recommended an AI and asked what his plan is for PCT. Not sure why you think this is too much gear but I've seen people run higher doses of a similar cycle without issues.

Wow...slin, test, tren and anadrol in a first cycle...this is nonsense..what has happened to just a simple first cycle. This makes me sick

Ok I guess it's not your first cycle, I just think that's still a lot of gear..also, 16 weeks on tren is a stretch

Top Bottom