Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning a cutting cycle...need some help

JoBu

Hardcore Hasher
Platinum
I'm looking to do a short cutting cycle in about 2-3 months. Right now I'm about 190lbs 5'9", guessing 12-14% bf...mostly in the gut. I've done one cycle about 9 months ago...sust and Fina...gained 15 and kept about 8 or so...PCT should have been better. I'm keeping it short...6-8 weeks...and I'll only use low-moderate doses. So here's what I'm thinking:

Thai D-bol weeks 1-2 25mg/day
QV EQ weeks 1-6 (dose?)
BD winny weeks 5-8 50mg/day
.5mg A-dex EOD weeks 1-8
Nolva on hand

Questions...

What's a reasonable dose for the EQ and should I front-load it?I've got some sust left over but I'd really like to keep the cycle as simple as possible...jump start with D-bol and finish with Winny while the EQ clears my system. Would I be better to start with something like Anavar instead of D-bol since D-bol and EQ are so similar?

Thanks for the input

JoBu

EQ is a waste for that short of time. Drop the dbol. Kickstart it with prop and run some combination of prop/tren/winny.

EQ needs to be run a min of 10 wks for good results.

RADAR

any combination of AAS can be taking when cutting. Your diet is of #1 importance. Also regular cardio sessions (at least 5 times per wk). That's a cutting cycle? I didn't see any mention of clen, t3 or any thermogenic.

Well, I plan on being around 10%bf when I start and would basically like to end up keeping 6-8 lbs lean mass and dropping another 1-2% or so BF.

The only reason I was thinking D-bol to start is because I know the EQ takes a while to go to work.
I'm specifically avoiding tren this time...one reason is to keep injections to a minimum...at most every 4 days if i were to drop the sust in but I'd prefer not to.

I know EQ is typically run longer but I figure if I shoot 6 weeks levels will still be relatively high for another 2-3 weeks and during that time I'd adding the Winny and probably clen.

Interesting though...maybe I'll re-think the whole thing.

JoBu

Juice Authority said:
That's a cutting cycle?

Okay how about something like this

Var: weeks 1-3 40mg/day
QV EQ: weeks 1-8 400mg/wk
Sust: weeks 1-6 250mg/wk (or not)
BD winny weeks 7-10 50mg/day
.5mg A-dex EOD weeks 1-10
Nolva on hand

Or

Prop: weeks 1-6 400mg/wk
QV EQ: weeks 1-8 400mg/wk
BD winny weeks 7-10 50mg/day

Although that would mean EOD injects for the prop which I'm not really into this time around.

Top Bottom