Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

planning a cutting cycle with anavar and test cycle

kender54

hey guys, I'm getting ready to run my first cutting cycle, i asked around to some pros just like you and I was told the most effective cutting stack is var and test, this is how I'm planning my cycle fo 12 weeks:
test cyp 500 mg wk - week 1-10
anavar 50mg everyday wk 1-6
I'm 26 years old, 176 pounds and 5'8 tall.
I will be using protein powders to hget good proteins.
Will be using for fat loss the combination of GW501516 and N2slin it seems like what most guys are using for non-stim fat loss. Really I can't even stand coffee so I want to be non-stim.
thank you guys for opinions.

Not a horrible set up. Is this your first cycle? And what is your body fat%?
Make sure you get some whole proteins in as well as the supplements bro. They are important.
Also look into an oral support like Cycle Assist by CEL. Take that during the weeks of the Var.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were you I would increase the duration of the cycle to 12 weeks if you are running test cyp.

And the good protein has to be collected from food, not from powders.

Overall your cycle looks good but you are missing 2 very important support supplements with your steroid cycle.
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage. Low estrogen levels make for a more favourable fat burning environment.
2. A good liver aid supplement like N2guard when using the anavar as it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Besides that, your cycle looks good. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Anavar and testosterone are the most effective cutting stack when it comes to steroids, but overall I would pick a SARMS triple stack any day for that purpose. It is much safer, and I would say even more effective than those steroids.

What is your body fat? Steroids do not burn fat. There is a misconception that anavar is for fat loss but it is just not true. Anavar will not cause water retention which is why it is good during a cutting cycle but it does not burn fat itself. For that you need to have your diet in check.

Top Bottom