Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning ahead for my Bulking cycle in August! Input please!

sensational

Ok fellas, here goes. I am 6' and 255 atm and 10% bf. I am dieting down and expect to lose a bit of muscle and fat by the time August rolls around and it is cycle time again.

I expect to hear gripes about my dosages and length, but so be it!

20 week Bulker (I love long cycles!)

Week 1-20
Test Enanthate 750mg's EW
Tren Enanthate 500mg EW
Equipoise 500mg EW
Weeks 1-6 D-bol 50mg ED
Weeks 14-20 Winny 60mg ED

Have arimidex and cabaser on hand, but I have never had problems with gyno or anything.

HCG after week six at 250 iu's E5D.

PCT: More HCG and Aromasin

Input fella's!

I was thinking of doing 1000mg of test EW, just because it is like magic.

I want outrage! I want praise! I want discussion! Or else I will bump this thread until I get bombed!

Sensational said:
Ok fellas, here goes. I am 6' and 255 atm and 10% bf. I am dieting down and expect to lose a bit of muscle and fat by the time August rolls around and it is cycle time again.

I expect to hear gripes about my dosages and length, but so be it!

20 week Bulker (I love long cycles!)

Week 1-20
Test Enanthate 750mg's EW
Tren Enanthate 500mg EW
Equipoise 500mg EW
Weeks 1-6 D-bol 50mg ED
Weeks 14-20 Winny 60mg ED

Have arimidex and cabaser on hand, but I have never had problems with gyno or anything.

HCG after week six at 250 iu's E5D.

PCT: More HCG and Aromasin

Input fella's!

I was thinking of doing 1000mg of test EW, just because it is like magic.

I want outrage! I want praise! I want discussion! Or else I will bump this thread until I get bombed!
I think the cycle is fine. Sounds like you know yourself. I did a cycle like this but a little different. Its good you are running the hcg during cycle but I think your pct is looking pretty week for such a high dose long cycle.

You can do whatever you want bro. Sounds like you have your mind made up anyway. But if it's a bulker be sure to take in the calories or it;ll be a waste. BIG BLAST with whole milk and ice cream time!!!! Make sure your PCT is in order too. 20 weeks is a long ass cycle and full recovery may be out of the question.

Nelson Montana said:
You can do whatever you want bro. Sounds like you have your mind made up anyway. But if it's a bulker be sure to take in the calories or it;ll be a waste. BIG BLAST with whole milk and ice cream time!!!! Make sure your PCT is in order too. 20 weeks is a long ass cycle and full recovery may be out of the question.

I do have my mind made up as far as length etc, but input on the pct and duration is negotiable.

I could go 16 weeks if you guys believe that is better suited for recovery.

Sensational said:
I do have my mind made up as far as length etc, but input on the pct and duration is negotiable.

I could go 16 weeks if you guys believe that is better suited for recovery.
16 weeks is how long I did my cycle for. Was kind of like it. I used hcg during cycle 500ui's ew and sustain alpha/postcycle/unleashed for pct. I also used some other products from a old sponsor but they were products you can get any where. Like bcaa's and shit like that. It was the last pct that I ever did and it was fine for me.

Would like to add I think it is great I got immediate input from two of the people I respect the most on EF. Love this board.

Sensational said:
Would like to add I think it is great I got immediate input from two of the people I respect the most on EF. Love this board.
Just doing what we do best bro. Nelson is a great help to ef. I love working with him.

I like your thoughts on test for your cycle. I'm going up to 750 my next cycle.
You may love EQ and winny, But I would sub Deca for EQ and Var instead of winny to close out cycle. Main reason is joint and connective tissue, especially if you are going to be lifting HEAVY to bulk.
You could even throw some primo in there. Deca and Primo give the longest lasting gains, IMO. Slow to come, but they stick around long time.
But if you are an EQ /winny guy... you're GTG.
The real ingredient is food and workout intensity, But I'll bet you already knew that! :)

6ft 255 10% bf ? How much fucking bigger do you plan on getting ? lets be real man.
You are already a bigmuthuerfucker by anyone standards.

You would do fine on just the test 750 and eq at 500 ew.
Even that is a pretty high dose . The key as nelson mentioned is diet. you're prob gonna be around 5000 calories a day to see the freakish growth.

This is a bulker, save the tren and winnie for a cycle when the diet is stricter and you are hardening up.

chazk said:
6ft 255 10% bf ? How much fucking bigger do you plan on getting ? lets be real man.
You are already a bigmuthuerfucker by anyone standards.

You would do fine on just the test 750 and eq at 500 ew.
Even that is a pretty high dose . The key as nelson mentioned is diet. you're prob gonna be around 5000 calories a day to see the freakish growth.

This is a bulker, save the tren and winnie for a cycle when the diet is stricter and you are hardening up.

Appreciate all the input guys, and the compliments. I am a pretty big guy, but I have a very large frame, and wide hips, so I can put more mass on I am pretty sure.

I like tren because for some reason it tends to keep me lean while bulking.

Also, Halfcenturian, I like the idea for deca and connective tissue, only problem is that money is limited (am a full time student) and I have the EQ already on hand. As far as anavar is concerned, can't really afford that atm either :(. I would love to try primo, but again, cost!

I am just starting to get heavy again on squats and deads, as like a year and a half ago, I tore my ACL playing basketball, which was a terrible set back. I finally got up to 405 for reps again on squat (was getting 545 for 10 before injury) and deads about the same weight.

The only positive of the injury is that my body is more proportionate now, as my legs kind of dominated before, but now my arms are caught up (ahead really at 20" even).

As far as training is concerned, I have a hard time getting my chest larger, it isn't weak, but it is the weak link. I am thinking that my shoulders tend to dominate (I have large delts) and my chest has always lagged behind. Any training ideas to get my chest up to par with my delts?

Thanks!

Top Bottom