Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning ahead..

methblue

I've decided on using anavar (since oral-turinabol isnt available anymore, and im figuring that this is the best alternative), Winstrol-V, and Parabolan or Fina (havent decided which exactly yet...), Arimidex. Question is,how should i set up the week routine for this type of cycle? Leave winny for the end obviously...and I know parabolan cant be taken more than 6 weeks, so am i looking at a short 6 week cycle? I was hoping to stay on at least 10... help :rolleyes:

meth

ps. i probably could've figured this cycle scheme out by myself.. heh, but i just want some input from those who have either tried something like this before.. or are far more knowledgable than me.. thnx

////

Skeptical about the parabolan? What do you mean? I live in texas, about 10 minutes from the mexican border, so i go and get the stuff myself... dont be skeptical :) Althought I havent gone yet.. i heard that ttokkyo re-released it, if not.. screw it, i'll go with fina... and about the anavar, im thinking about going with dbol after reading that article... any suggestions? come on guys.. help a hispanic brother out :p

mr. meth

1-8 Anavar@40mg ED
1-8 Winstrol V@100mg EOD
1-6 Fina@75mg EOD

You won't need the arimidex... not needed with these drugs.

Good diet, and hard training you should be one lean mf.

But IMO, I would add deca in there and make it look like this:

1-8 Deca@400mg
1-8 Anavar@40mg ED
5-10 Winstrol@100mg EOD
6-10 Fina@75mg EOD
1-14 [email protected] ED
10 (3 days after last Fina Inj.) Clomid @ 300mg Day,100mg Next 10 days, 50mg Next 10 days after that

just my .02 doesn't mean you have to listen to it.

barnes3

Top Bottom