Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plan for next cycle

gucciman

[FONT=&quot]Hey, I'm planning on running a cycle purely with goals of leaning out

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 test e[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 weeks Anavar (undecided if at end or not)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As for my diet, I usually eat around 2400 calories while cutting, while on cycle, should my diet change at all? would my maintenance calories increase, or should I use the same macros as if I wasn't on cycle?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

Personally, on a cut cycle I'd go even lower on calories. The anavar and test are going to preserve muscle during a hard cut, so that's not a big worry. In the end though, take in the calories that work best for you to cut, but I'd certainly not recommend increasing intake for your goals.

Hey, I'm planning on running a cycle purely with goals of leaning out

1-12 test e
6 weeks Anavar (undecided if at end or not)

As for my diet, I usually eat around 2400 calories while cutting, while on cycle, should my diet change at all? would my maintenance calories increase, or should I use the same macros as if I wasn't on cycle?
Thanks

Ideally yes. Best of both worlds

if you are cutting, you want to eat below maintenance... when on cycle, you can clearly still preserve muscle on a deficit...

[FONT=&quot]Hey, I'm planning on running a cycle purely with goals of leaning out

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 test e[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 weeks Anavar (undecided if at end or not)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As for my diet, I usually eat around 2400 calories while cutting, while on cycle, should my diet change at all? would my maintenance calories increase, or should I use the same macros as if I wasn't on cycle?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]
If those are the calories you use to cut then you should probably use that number. On anabolics sometimes you can eat a little more and make the same progress but it's not a substantial difference either way. I'm talking maybe 100 or 200 calories at the most for most people

Top Bottom