Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plain and simple the best anti e

Speakerman

MVP
EF VIP
What would be the best Anti E for this cycle

Test sus-500ew
Trinabol-150-300ew
Boldemix-250-500ew
3iu ed hgh
proviron-50mg ed
Please advise on the best anti e and the correct way to take it? Aromasin?

Speakerman said:

Test sus-500ew
Trinabol-150-300ew
Boldemix-250-500ew
3iu ed hgh
proviron-50mg ed

Out of all the anti E's i've used I would rate Aromasin the best. I've tried Arimidex, Nolvadex and Letrozole. Aromasin gives me the least fatigue and depression (from low estrogen levels). The only side effect I experience is dry skin, particularly on my scalp. I assume that this from the lack of estrogen that is responsible for maintenance of the skin.

Aromasin makes me dry as a bone and has a marked impact on my bodyfat levels if used throughout my cycle.

aromasin or AIFM

though since you are using trenbolone you would ALSO be wise to consider a low dose dopaminergic (or at least keep one on hand)

Speakerman said:

Test sus-500ew
Trinabol-150-300ew
Boldemix-250-500ew
3iu ed hgh
proviron-50mg ed

You have a great stack there. You'd be better off using IGF-1 than HGH. More bang for your buck, incredible pumps and quality muscle gains in a very short time. I also noticed a marked decrease in bodyfat over the 6 weeks that I used Long R3 IGF-1.

Growth Hormone Mania is on the wane. After using two 6 month cycles I still cannot see what the hype was about.

BigBlu said:
Out of all the anti E's i've used I would rate Aromasin the best. I've tried Arimidex, Nolvadex and Letrozole. Aromasin gives me the least fatigue and depression (from low estrogen levels). The only side effect I experience is dry skin, particularly on my scalp. I assume that this from the lack of estrogen that is responsible for maintenance of the skin.

Aromasin makes me dry as a bone and has a marked impact on my bodyfat levels if used throughout my cycle.

How much do you take of the aromasin?

Speakerman said:

Test sus-500ew
Trinabol-150-300ew
Boldemix-250-500ew
3iu ed hgh
proviron-50mg ed

Arimidex. .5mgsED will be fine.

macrophage69alpha said:
aromasin or AIFM

though since you are using trenbolone you would ALSO be wise to consider a low dose dopaminergic (or at least keep one on hand)

could you please explain what dopaminergic is? This is my first time wtih tren? Thanks,

dopaminergic is a drug that increases dopamine or acts on dopamine receptors. the ones most commonly used are cabergoline (cabaser), bromocriptine (parlodel)and selegiline(deprenyl or selepryl).

the drugs suppress prolactin. Trenbolone because of its progesterone receptor binding can increase prolactin.

prolactin is an aggravating and causative factor in gyno.

^^^^^
beat me to it. +1

a dopaminergic is used to combat prolactin build-up which occurs during the use of nandrolones. In this case Tren would be the catalysts for which prolactin could build up. Some dopaminergics that could be used to keep prolactin in check are Caberlione and Bromo.

DLine

Top Bottom