Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

places to get syringes.

go to the local pharmacy write down the gauges you need on a sheet of paper and say that the vet told you to get those size needles, say one is for his hip replace ment surgery medication and the other is for b 12 shots

try www.pharmtools.com
they have them as well as other stuff plus I think they ship on sat. because I ordered on fri night and I got my stuff on monday, even though it was sent 2 day.

pharmtools

I just got my order from pharmtools. They sent me the wrong shit, but had emailed me about the problem almost immediately. They're resending the correct order overnight tomorrow and refunding the shipping cost. Real friendly people and I got 50 free pins out of the ordeal ;)

Dude, It doesn't have to be this dificult. Just walk into Target, Walgreens, Eckards, Wal-mart where ever and just say, I need This many 1 1/2 23 gauge syringes. Say thanks and walk out........It's not there place to ask why you need it!

Suprsaiyan2 said:
Dude, It doesn't have to be this dificult. Just walk into Target, Walgreens, Eckards, Wal-mart where ever and just say, I need This many 1 1/2 23 gauge syringes. Say thanks and walk out........It's not there place to ask why you need it!

really? they carry them?

Top Bottom