Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pip super painful , tips !

Cacos13

So I’ve been getting a nasty pain right after I pin , my first week was my right quad , lasted 4 days , second week I did my right shoulder , still have a bit of pain I’m on the 5th day. I shoot 2ml which is 500 once a week.
I read on forums that heating your oil will help not get pip , others say to just split the injection in two so one on one muscle and the other in another muscle. Just wanna know what worked best for some of you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Use ur glutes. I have bad luck with quads too. But glutes, no problem especially till you learn a bit more. Remember tho, upper\outter quadrant. Plenty of vids of tutorials.

So I’ve been getting a nasty pain right after I pin , my first week was my right quad , lasted 4 days , second week I did my right shoulder , still have a bit of pain I’m on the 5th day. I shoot 2ml which is 500 once a week.
I read on forums that heating your oil will help not get pip , others say to just split the injection in two so one on one muscle and the other in another muscle. Just wanna know what worked best for some of you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness
Also, try slowing down your shot. 30 secs per ML with a 25g needle is a pretty good rule of thumb.

Also, there's much smarter guys here than me so if/when somebody else chimes in here make sure to listen to their advise too!!!

Top Bottom