Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pins with tren e

Jjbm14

Hey guys I am going to put tren e in my next cycle but all the threads I read say to pin tren a Ed or eod because it leaves the body faster but is it the same with Ed or eod with tren e. thanks in advance for the help.

The ester last longer so twice a week is fine.
Do you have the research done yet on cycle. Pct and on cycle support..

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Hey guys I am going to put tren e in my next cycle but all the threads I read say to pin tren a Ed or eod because it leaves the body faster but is it the same with Ed or eod with tren e. thanks in advance for the help.

Clearly haven't done much research on gear in general. Enanthate esters last longer than Acetate esters. Twice a week pinning is perfect for tren e. Monday Thursday

With ENAN you should be ok with every 5-7 days or 2 x per week.

Thanks guys I am putting together pct and support now. I have been doing research on it all just that every thread here is talking about tren a. Just want to say thanks you.

Top Bottom