Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinning test cyp

taylor22

Can’t you pin once a week with test cyp I know the half life is 8 days but Was just curious if you could pin it once a week at 250mg

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Can’t you pin once a week with test cyp I know the half life is 8 days but Was just curious if you could pin it once a week at 250mg

U can but your blood levels will go up and down. You'll definitely be more stable and feel better pinning at least twice a week. And the half life of cyp in the body is actually couple days shorter than that. I personally (test enanthate) like it every other day and would do cyp every 3rd day just to stay super stable but at least twice a week is what id say if you dont like pinning

Is there any test with a week long Half life where you could only pin once a week I hate pinning lol

Why 250mg? What's the purpose?

yes you can... i stick with 2 days per week on it... ive always felt more stability that way and felt better overall but thats up to you..

Yes you can it has a 2 week half life, but you’d have more steady blood levels at twice a week

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom