Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinning more than 2x week with cyp

jayrock25

Has anyone done it and had success? I heard more stable blood levels with eod inject...Basically, I'm wondering if theres any point; or is it just a waste of time and gear to inject any more than twice a week with such a long ester?

Its a good way to get in your test if you are doing a high end stack where you may be needing to inj ED or EOD to get all your mls in. When I was inj 1ml TestE ED I was the biggest & strongest I had been in 7 years & had no estrogen issues to speak of. But if you are doing 500mg Test PW there is prob no point in dividing that.

nzrodney said:
Its a good way to get in your test if you are doing a high end stack where you may be needing to inj ED or EOD to get all your mls in. When I was inj 1ml TestE ED I was the biggest & strongest I had been in 7 years & had no estrogen issues to speak of. But if you are doing 500mg Test PW there is prob no point in dividing that.

not to hijack, but im running a gram a week. I do 2cc twice a week.

the elite addict said:
not to hijack, but im running a gram a week. I do 2cc twice a week.
Ha Ha Bro I was doing a few other chems with the test which alone was 7cc PW, so ya need to get down to ED or EOD shots.

nzrodney said:
Ha Ha Bro I was doing a few other chems with the test which alone was 7cc PW, so ya need to get down to ED or EOD shots.

yeah, you're probaly right. I use .75cc sust,.75cc test E, .75cc Cyp in one shot 2x a week. my blood levels are probaly all over the place.

advanced-stealth said:
Done 3ccs a week on Mon/Wed/Fri and results were good.
thats how I do it when I add testand tren. i don't use prop unless for precomp then I bear the pain.

the elite addict said:
yeah, you're probaly right. I use .75cc sust,.75cc test E, .75cc Cyp in one shot 2x a week. my blood levels are probaly all over the place.

i'm confused...test E & C are basically exactly the same so why are you mixing these two...just shoot one or the other...as for the Sust, it is best to shoot EOD or E3D because of the shorter esters, thus keeping your blood levels on point...

no sense in mixing the esters, unless is either Cyp with Prop or Enan with Prop.

0.5ml EOD comes out to 2ml a week = 500mg weekly and the most stable blood levels possible.

I rather do 1ml every 3rd day which comes out to ALMOST 650mg a week. This is irrelevant to days of the week, which to me doesn't make sense and is sort of lazy. Keep a log, pin every 3rd day, or EOD, and enjoy stable blood levels and minimal sides...ez pz lemon squeezy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom