Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinning Biceps

No prob Bob - LOL. 25g 5/8 needle everytime.
The first time was a major bitch. 3cc in the left inner bicep. I could hardly move my arm for a week. I started a thread on it wondering if I was going to lose my arm - lol.
Second time 2cc in the right inner bicep - same result. Now all is good, 3cc's every time.
Hype1 started a thread a week or so ago about how great it was. He sent me a couple of PM's about the soreness. I said he'd live. I haven't heard from him since. Hope your OK Bro - for real, let me know.

HYPL loves it. he talks about it all the time. I cant bring myself to do it.

holy ghost said:
Anyone ever pin their biceps?
how is it?
An easy shot HG just got miss the main vein which ya should be able to see LOL. I use a 1ml Insulin pin 29g (Same for triceps & calfs). Just slightly flex the bicep so you can see where ya going. I do 1 ml in each arm then hit the gym. Nice.

30-31g slin pins is all ive shot bi's with. 31's are so fucking tiny its nuts, the bitch gave me them by mistake but i like em.

I have used a 29g needle to hit them. Not bad at all, you get a case of the nerves the first time though.

Also, you dumbasses injecting high volume into that muscle are going to be regretting it down the road. That is asking for trouble. My arms tape out a hair shy of under 20" and I am in the single digit BF. So that should tell you the size, and I don't do more than 1cc in each. Adding more volume to that muscle especially for you guys with smaller muscles is just begging for that muscle to risk rupturing and tearing when you train.

C'mon H.G, you're an O.G. Do it up!

With that being said, I have never tried it. It scares me less than pecs would though.

That's hardcore shit there, bro's....

I just want a "ball" for my bicep...pinning...fuckin' hardcore! WOW....

I saw that vid where the dude overdid it....like 30" biceps...and they blew....that was sick shit...way over the edge.... scary shit.

Top Bottom