Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinner Going Down ?

RABS

Hey guys,

Seen lately a lot fo posts regarding the fear of "deca dick". I guess it doesn't do good things for the libido.

Me gonna take deca (300) and sustanon (250) for 10 weeks, stack em both. Please answer my 3 questions.

1). GF and I have have a great sex life and if at all possible I'd love to keep it there without her finding out about me juicing. Will I have probelm sexually?

2). When I mix the deca and susty weekly for my shot when should I take it?.....ie...........every monday, wed, fri....or go back a day each week...forward, what?

3). And does it matter when in the day you take the shot? I hear a lot of guys liking taking right before a workout.

Thanks !!

1. Depends, thats a great stack for a first cycle. Eat right, train hard and you'll put on 20-30 lb. Pretty noticable if you ask me. Sexually, you won't have problems cuz of test.
2. Take it same time every week. Mix the two shots.
3. Doesn't matter when you take it. They are both long acting esters so you won't notice anything if you take it prior to workout.

BiggerisBetter said:
1. Depends, thats a great stack for a first cycle. Eat right, train hard and you'll put on 20-30 lb. Pretty noticable if you ask me. Sexually, you won't have problems cuz of test.
2. Take it same time every week. Mix the two shots.
3. Doesn't matter when you take it. They are both long acting esters so you won't notice anything if you take it prior to workout.
This is what I was going to say.

Top Bottom